Car show.. few pics..../1 vid

Taunto

Established Member
Well had a carshow today. lots of cars showed up. took some pics of some rides... entered my lightning just for the fun of it. the video is from the local performance shop CCV (canada Custom Vehicles) owner.. its a high 9 second baracuda.. he did a pretty nice burnout..The pics of the rubber was kinda funny.. he left a crap load of rubber on the ground... it was smokin for a while after.. then the wind picked up and it started on fire lol never seen that before. he had to try it 4 times tho.. 30inch tall slicks like to hook real well haha hope you guys enjoy. Oh ya i forgot... The Blue camaro was from the other night. me and a buddy seen it crusin around... he wouldnt pop the hood for us.. he clamed 850hp... i know for a fact tho it was twin turbo and it goes like snot.. i wouldnt say 850hp... maybe around the 700hp range... its to import look for me.. but its fast lol.

There all on Page 1 and the rest are on Page 2.. ENJOY

Flickr: silverbeast750's Photostream

BriteRed20s

Established Member
When is the show in Three Hills? Good pics BTW. Buddy might have been close to an insurance claim on the Cuda if the rubber bits ignited LOL

Taunto

Established Member
not sure about the car show.. cant remember for sure. june 20th is one in olds.. ya the camaro is but ugly lol.. the guy was kinda a retard as well

Users who are viewing this thread