Car show April 6th

dwtjr3

Established Member
Ok so long story short I am a student at PSU harrisburg and I am a member of the ASME( American Society of Mechanical Engineers) and I am hosting a car show at PSU Harrisburg.

Details:

The car show is free admission (donation towards our ASME team optional)

It is Saturday April 6th (rain date 13th) 11am-7pm with a self serve car wash starting at 10am and there will be food and a DJ there.

So far I have invited CJ pony parts and they are working on getting back to me, And I am in the process of getting ahold of DGR performance and trying to get them to bring some cars out.

Any and all makes of cars are welcome.

Address of the show is 777 W Harrisburg Pike Middletown, PA 17057

I would appreciate anyone who could make it out, I am hosting the show and would love to try and make it successful

dwtjr3

Established Member
Awesome man all cars are welcome! Where are you located? If you dont mind me asking?

And yes I am working one my degree currently I have a 2nd semester Junior

grabber blue gt

Established Member
Awesome man all cars are welcome! Where are you located? If you dont mind me asking?

And yes I am working one my degree currently I have a 2nd semester Junior

I am located in Staten Island, NY 10312. Its a 3 hour drive but im still down for it.

and thats great, we must do some talking at the show lol. I am graduating with my associates in Liberal Arts (was undecided until this semester), then transferring to either Stevens or NJIT to pursue my masters in Mechanical Engineering.

Im also going to promote the show for you on facebook if you dont mind. If you want search me my names Phil Diedrich, I have a ton of car people on there.

dwtjr3

Established Member
I would really appreciate that man,

That would be awesome if you could bring a group of buddies down, I would love for a huge turnout, we have a big enough parking lot here for it

FullAhead

Established Member
I am located in Staten Island, NY 10312. Its a 3 hour drive but im still down for it.

and thats great, we must do some talking at the show lol. I am graduating with my associates in Liberal Arts (was undecided until this semester), then transferring to either Stevens or NJIT to pursue my masters in Mechanical Engineering.

Im also going to promote the show for you on facebook if you dont mind. If you want search me my names Phil Diedrich, I have a ton of car people on there.

Hey man (new here), I'm on Staten Island right now. I work on the tugboats.

Sorry for the thread jack op, bump for an awesome student-run car show!

dwtjr3

Established Member
That would be awesome man

For you guys that are making a longer drive the car show is advertised to end at 6, but I will stay till people want to leave it doesnt matter if it is 10pm.

What I am getting at is if you make the drive Im not gonna make it short enough for you guys to have to turn around and head home yakno?

grabber blue gt

Established Member
Im from NYC me and some friends are willin to drive down

Let me know, maybe we could all drive down together I may have a few friends looking to go

Hey man (new here), I'm on Staten Island right now. I work on the tugboats.

Sorry for the thread jack op, bump for an awesome student-run car show!

Where in staten island are you? What kinda car do you have I may be able to tell from that lol. I am in the huguenot area (south shore)

That would be awesome man

For you guys that are making a longer drive the car show is advertised to end at 6, but I will stay till people want to leave it doesnt matter if it is 10pm.

What I am getting at is if you make the drive Im not gonna make it short enough for you guys to have to turn around and head home yakno?

Sounds good, I may leave a little earlier this way im not driving home in the dark, but we'll see

dwtjr3

Established Member
Sounds like a plan

Update: DGR performance will be bringing some of their cars down and cj pony parts is still pending. I am contact some other local shops tomorrow so I will update when I find out

dwtjr3

Established Member
Awesone guys kepp spreading the word please. The more people the better. I should have a flyer tonight to put on here

dwtjr3

Established Member
CJ pony parts "street" car is going to be there!

the worker I contacted said he will try and see if he can get the racecar to come as well but seems very unlikely

Users who are viewing this thread