Car Show and Give Aways Sept 8th Temecula

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
So my local parts store is putting on a show. They did it last year and had we had a great turn out. So who can go with me? Saturday September 8th 10am-3pm

Last year they had Lucas there giving away multiple free items to everyone who was in the show. Its free to show. They just ask that you get there by 930 to be organized into parking spots.

Im told Lucas Oil] will be there giving stuff away again (when I say giving stuff away I literally mean I nearly got a free bottle of everything they make). Also they will have K&N, BBK and Blue Devil.

Should be a good show. So who is down to come with me and get some free stuff. Maybe we hit up the Tilted Kilt afterwards

address is
33417 Temecula Parkway
Temecula, Ca 92592

There is a flyer but I cant attach it so I will have to upload it as a pic to photobucket and attach it that way when i get home

Kenny O.

Established Member
Finally something going on around me.. seems like theres nothing ever going on out here in the Murrieta/Temecula area so hopefully I'll make it.

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
Finally something going on around me.. seems like theres nothing ever going on out here in the Murrieta/Temecula area so hopefully I'll make it.

Sweet. I look forward to meeting you there. I know I have at least 3 from another forum going. Hopefully we will get a good SVT turn out. If you know anyothers in the area be sure to invite them

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
flyersnipped.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread