Car Shopping

shelbygirl144

Established Member
So today I went car shopping, I am in the market for a 2015-2017 Gt 6 Speed car, the first dealer I contacted had a 2016 15k miles, I called and they asked when I would be in? When I showed up the dealer said the car was at their sister store, lol, that would of been nice to know before hand. The second dealer I went to on my way home, they had a car, wrong color though for me, when the sales man came up he said this baby caught your eye, it has 300 hp and can get up in a hurry, it was a GT, LOl. Is it really this hard out there to look for a car?

ToddW702

Established Member
Yes. The research has to be done by you. Unfortunately the dealers are just trying to make sales. You probably know more than most of them. Good luck on your hunt. My best advise is be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

shelbygirl144

Established Member
Thanks I agree and will be patient, I am looking for a base 6speed, performance pack car, I am looking to make a street sleeper, I love speed , so I want to add suspension, exhaust, blower, and fuel mods to support, looking for 700 to 800 to the wheel, and will add rims and tires, Nittos , otherwise stock car, maybe a clutch just want a good street reliable car, with ac that makes power, to surprise some people, lol. I do realize at this power half shafts and driveshaft will be necessary as well

Users who are viewing this thread