car rubs in the back.

1bad1

i have a 03 cobra vert. I just put some 18s on the back with 315. the car now rubs in the back. what springs can i put on there to make the car stiffer to stop it from rubbing . Im trying not to raise the car up so if anyone has any ideas let me know. :shrug:

TrickStang37

Established Member
so what rubs?? the fender or the IRS cradle bolt head? i just used some pliers and rolled the fender that way. super easy, no rubbing there. I use HR race springs.

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
i have a 03 cobra vert. I just put some 18s on the back with 315. the car now rubs in the back. what springs can i put on there to make the car stiffer to stop it from rubbing . Im trying not to raise the car up so if anyone has any ideas let me know. :shrug:
I assume the car is lowered already. Cut springs?? how much cut?

1bad1

the fender is rubbing. the springs are not cut. but the car is lowered bout 1/2inch

Jack Burton

Established Member
I'm interested in this as well. I'm having the same prob with my ssr gt3 rims. 18x10.5 with 315 pilots on it. I might have to get my fenders rolled.

Coiled03

Established Member
How about running 295s? I'd rather run those than roll my fender. Hell, the BFG 295s look like 315s, anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread