Car Raffle For My '04 Vert Cobra (guaging Interest)

sccobra04

4.6 Juggernaut
Established Member
I am just guaging interest in a car raffle for my 2004 Screaming Yellow Convertible Cobra! The car is listed for sale on this website as well as the local Autotrader here in the NC-East Coast region.

Car was bought new in February 2005 and has 16,500mi.

Many mods including:
Custom tuning (Pro-Dyno) (470rwhp/495rwtq)
K&N FIPK
2.8 pulley/tensioner pulley
full exhaust (bbk longtube headers/x-pipe/flowmaster cat-back)
4.10 gears
Lowered 1.5"
10.5" wide chrome stock-like rear wheels
new kumho tires up front(less than 1000 miles)
like-new bfg 315's out back
All options
6-speed

Ticket prices would probably be $75.00 and the raffle would take place March 3rd. YOU COULD OWN A 2004 SVT COBRA FOR $75.00!

If I were to get a good list of interested people I would be willing to do this for sure as an online exclusive raffle. I have to look into this a bit more but otherwise I am willing if anyone else is.

Please list youself if you would be interested in this raffle for an almost NEW 2004 SVT SCREAMING YELLOW CONVERTIBLE COBRA

Please don't flame this post if you do not like the idea. Just say you think it is a bad idea, I just need to see who all is interested.

thanks!
Derrick & Jessica

Red99SVT

Established Member
Better check with your state laws. Someone else tried it and it was considered gambling and illegal unless the money was for charity.

KYLightning02

Established Member
are you rich and dont need the money or something i am confused on this whole thing i understand why you want to do it??

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
KYLightning02 said:
are you rich and dont need the money or something i am confused on this whole thing i understand why you want to do it??

Its simple this way you only have to find poeple to spend 75.00 for a chance to win the car instead of one person coming up with around 30K to buy it...as long as you sell enough tickets your still getting what you wanted fo the car...

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
In the time it would take for 334 people to buy a ticket, you could have sold the car. Its going to take better than 6 months to find someone to buy all the tickets, its been attempted on other boards but failed due to not getting enough tickets. Then all the money had to get refunded and it was just a long waste of time. Bottom line, I dont think its a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread