car problems

usmcgtstang2141

Established Member
ok so the other day i blew out my heater hose! i revved my engine while passing stupid slow drivers and it split like a 3in gash and blew coolant everywhere so got it towed home and replaced the line there was a restrictor in the line i did not transfer over but still have. then ran the engine and added coolant back into the engine and that was 2 days ago. now it runs rough and it lopes. i cannot think of what it could be my master tech at my shop said check the vacuum lines cause 2 codes came up po1132 and po1151 feul air metering is what they are. i did check a hose where i was working it was very old and had been pulled off so i fixed it! now when i rev the engine it feels like there is a bunch of back pressure but i have long tubes and 3in pipe no muffler no cats so it should have just enough to not inhibit good running of the engine. i rev the engine while parked it backfires A LOT!
please help

usmcgtstang2141

Established Member
ok so after replacing that one hose i found a very small one in front of the intake plenum that was broke too and fixed it too now i just have this p1151 code manufacturer code air fuel metering is what comes up! ive been reading and some say its o2 code but it shouldnt be i have both my o2 codes that come up cause of the longtubes and i havent been able to turn off the rear 2 o2 sensors so its not making sense to me! what is causing this code is it still vacuum or is it now egr or something else i might go to my master tech at my shop if i can tomorrow to hook up his scanner

Users who are viewing this thread