Car only idles after paxton novi 2200 install cuts off

IS1kSniper

Established Member
Need someone's help... After I installed the paxton 2200 sl kit on my 2014 mustang 5.0 car cuts off when put in gear and trying to give it gas. Upgrades consist of jLT intake, fuel injector clinic 900ccs and vortech boost a pump! I used sct tuner for start up tune and ended up having to tow and tuner can't find the issue... Anybody have suggestions,experiences, answers? Thanks for reading guys!!

PC03GT

Established Member
It's the tune. Unfortunately I had the chance to experience this myself.

PC03GT

Established Member
Same issue. Vortech 2013 it would sit and idle would take off it would run like shit and die

IS1kSniper

Established Member
Yea, it idles fine I put the car in gear doesn't have any response just cuts off... Did you have to reload a tune was the tune corrupt?

IS1kSniper

Established Member
Tuner has had the car since Thursday working hard checking everything... What kind of injectors did you use

PC03GT

Established Member
ID 1000s. They didn't have an answer, so I made my way to another tuner. I told him the issue, he assured me the problem would be taken care of. Got the car back and never had the issue again

PC03GT

Established Member
Manual. Yes, there's only a handful of guys that can correct this problem. It's tuning related no b/s. I would give them a call Monday if I were you

Users who are viewing this thread