Car meets

Yugo

Established Member
Anyone know of any car meets in phoenix? I know the police cracked down pretty hard on us, but im sure there is still some around

mineralstangt

Established Member
I agree, I've been out in Queen Creek for 2 months now and don't see shit out here especially tastefully modded stangs . . . I saw a white sn95 Cobra that sounded pretty good that stood out, a couple of sn95 and New Edge Saleen and Roush clones but that's about it. Would like to check the car scene around here.

tjs98gt

Established Member
could always check out the scottsdale pavillions on saturday nights, or the mexteca meet in glendale on saturday nights as well

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Where's Armandos and what goes down there? Only car meet I know of for mustangs is the Pavillions.

mineralstanggt: Where'd you see the white SN95 Cobra? Might have been me or the guy in QC that has an identical cobra to mine ha.

And it seems if you want to see some good Cobras and mustangs you gotta go up north like Scottsdale/PHX area. The Chandler/Gilbert area has a lot of 05-09 GT's though. I see those everywhere.

Mystic03

Established Member
me and few buddies of mine are heading up to the pavillions sat hopfully meet some of you guys there!

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
me and few buddies of mine are heading up to the pavillions sat hopfully meet some of you guys there!

I will try and make it out too :) :beer:
fiances family is coming to town so i will see if i can do some ditching :rockon:

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Probably a dumb question but im fairly new to the area is there a address near by that can pretty much get me there. What all goes down there i hear it alot!

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Im just waiting for my big check so i can pull the trigger on a gen2 whipple 2.3 and hope to make numbers like yours with supporting mods. Did you make those #s on 91?

Mystic03

Established Member
I'll see if I can sneak out. What time you guys gonna be there?

me n my buddies have a carshow here in tucson were doin so well prob be heading out 6-7 prob be there at 8 the latest

I will try and make it out too :) :beer:
fiances family is coming to town so i will see if i can do some ditching :rockon:

definetly more cobras the better!

Mystic03 nice hp/tq numbers btw!

thanks buddie

Im just waiting for my big check so i can pull the trigger on a gen2 whipple 2.3 and hope to make numbers like yours with supporting mods. Did you make those #s on 91?

yeah i made it with 91 on 16lbs at 17* timing im gona be slapping on my 19# with 110 and adding a few degrees prob 21* shootin for 660 but other than that car pulls like a mofo! traction is the biggest issue i have right now though

Last edited:

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
me n my buddies have a carshow here in tucson were doin so well prob be heading out 6-7 prob be there at 8 the latest

definetly more cobras the better!

thanks buddie

yeah i made it with 91 on 16lbs at 17* timing im gona be slapping on my 19# with 110 and adding a few degrees prob 21* shootin for 660 but other than that car pulls like a mofo! traction is the biggest issue i have right now though

Awesome!! Gives me hope for 600rwhp. I will do my best to be there!!

Users who are viewing this thread