Car Meet In Need!

03SVTKB

Established Member
Just trying to find any serious meets.
Preferably 03/04 cobras around the Plano/Dallas area.
Mostly domestics.
Summer is here and i want to see some fellow car brethren with their cars!!
Cruises are ESPECIALLY welcome!
:beer:

Last edited:

RedfireSVT

Established Member
every friday night in plano there is a little gtg. there is also a big gtg in garland i believe on monday nights.

03GT_to_03Cobra

Established Member
I was thinking about seeing if we can get a group together from Dallas to drive up to Tulsa for the Shelby meet the third weekend in June. Anyone think there would be any interest?

03GT_to_03Cobra

Established Member
Here is the link.

Mid America, Ford, Team Shelby, Mustang, BOSS, Shelby, Fairlane, Galaxy, Falcon, Car Show, Drag Race, Road Race, SAAC, Hallett

The only details I have so far, are that I am going. I am planning on leaving on Friday, but that isn't definite. The perfect senario for me would be to have a group going from Dallas and leaving at the same time on Friday or Saturday. We could find a hotel somewhere in Tulsa and get a group rate and stay there. It would be cool if we could get some folks from Houston, Austin, or San Antonio to drive through Dallas as well and just have a growing group on the way up.

If there isn't any interest, I still plan on going because my best friend lives in Tulsa anyway, and I will just stay with him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread