Car Life video

Darkside

Established Member
Is anyone intrested in seeing the Car life video i made. It features all kinds of sweet car action me and my car club have made everything from burnouts to gettin busted by police:rockon:

God

Established Member
id watch it if there was a video to watch...

chrisle7220

Established Member
sorry man, didnt like the vid at all. Not really into those type of cars, but to each their own.

Darkside

Established Member
thanks i realize some may not like it because of the slower imports but there is some crazy cars in this such as the vette u see backfire and the 03 cobra. the mazuk (the sprint car type thing) you saw burning out on the trailer has a mazda rx7 rotary engine in it.... the nova has quite a few upgrades, and the eclipse gst you saw has 415 fw hp not bad if you ask me. These are my friends though and my car club and i refuse to hate on any car wether it be domestic or import no matter how weak or strong it is. I must say though the two most powerful in our club are the C5 Vette and the 03 cobra:rockon:

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
decent video but just not ever really impressed with sliding around in snow or doing e-brakes. Not very surprised to see yall getting busted by the cops.

Wayneo

Established Member
Yo Darkside did you go to Penn College of Technology. I ask this becasue I saw the vette vs camaro ss on there website and the kid with the black c5 went there. If you did you were the kid that had all those weird videos and lite your arm on fire in you car. :shrug:

Darkside

Established Member
yes that is me:) an that vette belongs to james even tho hes selling it.. To all those who thot of it as ricer.. im sorry i know its svt but i only have the honor of knowing one person with a real svt cobra i do what i can with what i can an i am not gonna put my friends cars down lol but yea im from penn tech :)

Darkside

Established Member
very true see i have fun with cars weather it be imports or domestic if i could id own a cobra, viper, or ws6 but i cant so i gotta make due hopefully you guys dont think my vid totally sucked :) soon as i find friends willing to screw around in their domestics i will let u know when the vids ready:)

Akuma

Established Member
Um... WTF i thought it was gana be some cobras or some mustangs or something. But realy WTF :shrug:

igotyofire

Established Member
ya im going to have to agree with others, im always down for a badass video but this thing sux. And i dont mean your editing skills im talkin about the content. And sound of the cars would help as i like to hear a nice sounding car accelerating. But seeing a bunch of hoopty's do donuts/ burnouts is not my cup of tea or worth my time. IM sure the honda forums will enjoy this video more...lol neon lights....tribal decal stickers :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread