Car Kraft magazine car show in Mn this weekend.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Any people comming to Minnesota this weekend for the Car Kraft show at the state fairgrounds? Never been to it, but hear it is a pretty good show. Going to try make it Sunday. We'll see. :)

Brian

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
MOI

I think I'm gonna bring the L with the For Sale sign in it.
Is Dean goin'? Hey Dean! You goin'??

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
I wish I were. I was really planning on having the '99 sold by now, but no such luck. I'm afraid I'll have to stay in the area for now.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Ohhhh, the Deanman, you're bringin' me down! I wanted to see that purty 'lil snake ya' bought... Guess I'll have to sell the L and the Cobra and buy my own to look at then huh? :)

I know what ya' mean on the no-sale. I have had the L on the corner for passing traffic to see for sale and not one call. Just a bunch of Busers 4life'ers window shoppin'. I'm in the wrong area, if it were a Toyota I'd be bombarded with calls! Guess I'll have to actually spend some money and put it in the Trader...

Cobra-R

Established Member
Tim, You can see Deans car. All you have to do is come to Road America in September. I know you have planns, but change them, you will be glad you did. :)

Brian

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
I'll have to see when school starts and what nights I'll be going this year. I just need to win the lottery....

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
I hear you about the lottery. I sure would make things easier. LOL

I've spent the bucks to advertise it, but still no sale. The economy around here isn't helping anything either. I've got a local show in August so I may take both of them there with a 4-sale sign in the '99.

The other problem with going that far is that I have to borrow a trailer to do it. A friend of mine says that I can use his anytime that I want, but I just don't feel right about doing that. I'm going to use it for RA, so I don't want to wear out my welcome. Also the truck that he has is real close to 130,000 miles, so sooner or later, "poof" something will go wrong. With my luck, it will be me behind the wheel when it does.

That would be great if you could make it to RA, you won't be sorry that you did.

kevin

ok. i'm jelous agin. got no place to meet here. still got a busted car even if there was a place. you guys get all the fun:(

brian, ya getting a multi-car trailer?

kevin.#22,#41,#80

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Brian's next purchase:
A friggin' semi vehicle-hauler like the ones that deliver to the dealers!! :) :D :p

I'd love to go to RA, just need to convince Brian to let me drive one of the museum collection ;)
hah hah ha ha ha

I got something wrong with the Cobra and I don't think it's gonna be an easy fix... :(

Cobra-R

Established Member
Tim,
If you want you can ride over there in my truck with me. You will have a blast!!

Brian

Cobra-R

Established Member
probly leave thursday some time and come back on sunday. I will probly run till noon or so on sunday and then head home.

Brian

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Come on Tim, get out and see the country! LOL
Steve Ragan is coming up too just to watch, wrench and ride along. It will be a great time.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Only thing is.... I don't get vacation time in my job... So I'd have to make sure I'd have enough to cover those 2 days lost, plus mad cash for the weekend. I'll see where I'm at further down the line here.

At the rate my ride is going, I might not even be poor, just PO!
I thoght I could hear slight valvetrain noise in it today... real faint knock or something, never heard that b4!

Users who are viewing this thread