car isn't ready- won't make it...

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
so I am pretty bummed that due to some major changes in my life in the last few months that my car is not finished, therefore I will be missing mustang week. not that any of you probably give a shit but I am very bummed- this was going to be my first year.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
would love to- and thank you for the invite, but I must put all my time into getting the car done before school starts back up.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Sorry to hear man. I know I've been busy as hell getting my car back in shape lately. The last week and a half I've swapped the rear end, recalibrated the speedcal, got the windows tinted, got a new battery, activated my XM radio, had an alignment done, recharged the a/c, suffed the front pads and regreased them, and maybe more. That's all after working all day and having family from all around the country over for my sisters wedding too! haha been busy... Today I'm going to wax it, adjust the shifter stops, glue the damn corner lense weatherstrips, put in new wiper inserts, vaccuum the inside, and fill it up! Then I need to pack.

NEXT YEAR! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread