Car is going to the paint shop!!!!(Before pics)

93KingCobra

Established Member
Finally after a year or so of waiting the car is going to the body shop to get repainted. I dropped her off this afternoon but before I did I shot some pics of the BEFORE...

Sorry if they are too big Photobucket makes them that way..

100_1332.jpg

100_1339.jpg

100_1334.jpg

100_1333.jpg

100_1337.jpg

100_1338.jpg

Last edited:

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
new headlights and you should be set. hope it comes out good. cover your interior so dust doesn't get on it.

buddha93

Established Member
Is it getting taped off and sprayed, or is it going to be taken apart to some extent? Post back pics when it's done.

Last edited:

93KingCobra

Established Member
Car will mostly torn down..front clip,fenders,wing,bumpers..along with realign all doors and the hood to match...

Will keep ya'll posted with pics after I go visit her in a week or so

scootro

Established Member
1BAD93SVT said:
cover your interior so dust doesn't get on it.
its silly you have to say that, but i've witnessed stupid bodyshops that leave the windows down on cars that they are working on. I just figure its common sense to leave them up. when i had my 2000 gt repainted they had the windows down on my car it took me a whole day to clean up that mess from all that dust.

i was pissed off!!

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
I hooked up with your club about 2 or 3 weeks ago... They said that you would have been glad to see another fox Cobra. Looking forward to the painted product. Who is doing the work?

Batman

93KingCobra

Established Member
bat-stang said:
I hooked up with your club about 2 or 3 weeks ago... They said that you would have been glad to see another fox Cobra. Looking forward to the painted product. Who is doing the work?

Batman

So you were the Fox they were talking about sorry I missed you...

A friend of my dads that he has known for a long time...the shop is up in Huntsville...There were some really nice Hot-Rods in the shop so it should turn out pretty nice..

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
93KingCobra said:
So you were the Fox they were talking about sorry I missed you...

A friend of my dads that he has known for a long time...the shop is up in Huntsville...There were some really nice Hot-Rods in the shop so it should turn out pretty nice..

Excited for you Bro. Be looking for you at the Tuesday thing from time to time when I am off from work.

Users who are viewing this thread