Car is at my Dads in Tucson, shop questions?

MrSteve

Established Member
Is there really no local, Tucson area shops that could do some work on my car while I'm deployed? The car will be getting all new front end suspension, tubular k, coilovers and A-arms (which I know how to do but I am hopping on a plane in a few hours to go back to DC and then on my TDY). It will also be getting FLSFC's, and maybe an 03-04 drivetrain, depending on how frugal I feel like being.

Is it better to just wait till I get back and bring the car back to MD with me or is there a local place my pops could take it, or is Phoenix the closest option?

Jefe

Established Member
There is a "mustang" shop in town but they are busy and pricey. Chuck Hawk Automotive. ESTuned could probably help you or point you in the right direction. Its an import shop but they know their stuff. There is a shop next door to them called SPS and Richard could probably do it. If not call Townsends Performance or Larry's Engine and Marine and see who they would recommend.

Most of us do the work ourselves but ya Phoenix has many more options.

MrSteve

Established Member
Yeah I would do it myself but I will be like 4000 miles away lol. Ill give them a call once I get to where I'm going, if not, pops may be driving to Phoenix.

Users who are viewing this thread