Car insurance...what do you pay?

Perferd

Established Member
I am wondering what the average is for the people insuring one of these new cobras and what is your age and how bad is your record? the second two are optional but help in order to add it up.

Thanks in advance

Elliotness

Established Member
6 months 963 for two cars including the Snake/Vert... Have a clean record. 37 yoa

Live in El Paso, TX.

BTW Cobra is listed as a rec vehicle $500 dedeuctable on both vehicles.

Last edited:

Perferd

Established Member
LOL...yeah I did the search for insurance...but didnt like sorting through all the crap so big deal...

Wouldnt make sense if everyone just did a search and nobody posted threads would it? Plus I am sure someone out there will get some good info they were looking for that they might not have seen before...

and btw without participation, there is no board

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
your plea falls on deaf ears.... ;-)

seriously though, I often provide a search link to a new member to educate them, as many have asserted they didn't know that it existed

as far as board participation is concerned, we have more than enough.....IMO, one forum having 100 active threads per day (on a weekday, no less!) is the result of too many "reposts" and detracts from the overall usability of the site

Last edited:

94ShoOff

AKA Darkside
Established Member
Just got quoted $415 for 6 months, State Farm, 33 yoa with no tickies. I do have several vehicle, life, and house insured through them to bring the rates down some.

Shanezam203

Established Member
I pay around $200 a month. But I'm 20 years old so I dont have many options. I have a clean driving record too. Gas and Car insurance I have realized has us by the balls. Not much we can do other than just pay it.
:coolman: Shane

Fuerza

Established Member
210 per month 27years old, w/ 25 year old wife
thats for an 04 cobra, and an 04 jeep liberty
USAA insurance
Colorado rates

Users who are viewing this thread