Car hit the dyno today.......I'm in awe.

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
A lot of you guys know what has been going on with my car and have been supportive with your comments to me even though I don't own an SVT. Let me first say thanks for the welcome that I've received here.

Tim called me today to let me know the car was done and had mad a little more power than he thought it would. Without going into too many details I'll just give you the numbers.

663 rwhp/507 rwtq This was on 17 psi, 18 degrees of timing with the af ratio sticking to 11.5:1 until around 7k rpms where the stock fuel rails were done and it began to creep to 12:1. CPR rails will cure that soon.

Anyway, I won't hog up too much space by rambling. I pick the car up this friday at our dyno day so I haven't even driven it yet!

Thanks again to all who have welcomed me here and thanks to Tim, Jeff, and Andy at T&J Performance for the awesome service!:rockon:

Last edited:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: awsome :beer: :beer: :beer:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Thanks guys. I'm waiting on the dyno sheet from Tim and have a few pictures from steedas website in my sig. The car still looks identical to those pics with the exception of intercooler piping and braided fuel line.:)

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
Yee ha! Do you have stock in goodyear? :-D
:lol: Yeah, no kidding. By the way, I should have some videos up next week of my car and others from the dyno day.:rockon:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by Uncle Meat
I see Tim is still making those 2v's scream! How's GI Joe's car comming along?

U.M.
HeHe, yeah he is...................Daves car is probably about 3 weeks out. His heads are almost done and they're waiting on pistons to put his motor back together. He'll be well over 700 rwhp when it's all said and done.

He's my guinea pig for the 8 rib..............lol.......:D

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by micool
A lot of you guys know what has been going on with my car and have been supportive with your comments to me even though I don't own an SVT. Let me first say thanks for the welcome that I've received here.

Tim called me today to let me know the car was done and had mad a little more power than he thought it would. Without going into too many details I'll just give you the numbers.

663 rwhp/507 rwtq This was on 17 psi, 18 degrees of timing with the af ratio sticking to 11.5:1 until around 7k rpms where the stock fuel rails were done and it began to creep to 12:1. CPR rails will cure that soon.

Anyway, I won't hog up too much space by rambling. I pick the car up this friday at our dyno day so I haven't even driven it yet!

Thanks again to all who have welcomed me here and thanks to Tim, Jeff, and Andy at T&J Performance for the awesome service!:rockon:

What does your beast have done to it? I'm not familiar with her. Congrats....

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Re: Re: Car hit the dyno today.......I'm in awe.

Originally posted by AzDropTop
What does your beast have done to it? I'm not familiar with her. Congrats....
Thanks for the kind words..........Here's the short list..............5.0 stroker, stage 3 heads, custom ground billet cams, ported bullitt intake, accufab tb, pro m meter, T Trim, Paxton Intercooler, BBK LTs, Dr Gas x, Flowmaster cat back, 03 cobra tank/pumps, KB BAP, 55s, spec 3 clutch, etc, etc, etc. It's going back in a few weeks for an 8 rib and fuel rails as the belt is slipping @6500 rpms and only making 17 psi and the rails began to give it up shortly after 7k rpm. It's an interesting ride..........:)

Last edited:

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
dude, your gettin me excited!!! those are awesome numbers

Im gettin a motor built by t&j as soon as i send my shortblock down.

i really want to be able to make it down there so he can do some tuning.

we'll see..

-Homer

Users who are viewing this thread