Car goes in Saturday...can the "creak/squeak" be fixed in one day?

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I just started hearing a light front end squeak....so I'm going to assume its the "creak". I'm getting the oil changed and gonna have them fix whats making the noise.

So my question is...can the creak be fixed in a short amount of time....like an hour or two???

PS....there is only 1215 miles on it!

gmynko

I like injecting people
Established Member
A better fix IMO is Hans Racecraft FLSFCs. My vert creaked and made funny noises at less than 1000 miles. All eliminated with the subs. Plus, its just a good idea to get them on a vert.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I took mine in for the creak and the dealer fixed it pronto. No more issues! They told me there was a TSB and an actual replacement part they had to install.

03yellow

Established Member
It depends if its a Squeek or creak. Now if its a squack or reek thats a completly different story. :pepper:

Nicky Pass

Established Member
Search "creak"....it either the steering rack bushings or something in the K-Member.

GotGrunt

Established Member
PowerWheels said:
I took mine in for the creak and the dealer fixed it pronto. No more issues! They told me there was a TSB and an actual replacement part they had to install.
Any idea what that part is?

Nicky Pass

Established Member
I just wanna know if it can be fixed in one day....I don't wanna leave my car there for too long!

Users who are viewing this thread