Car Freshners do you use???

92gt

Established Member
Hi guys what car freshners do you all used or can recommend me??? Let me know

BAD351W

Established Member
Little Tree "Blackberry Clove". Its harder to find then the usual Black Ice, or New Car Smell though. So I ordered a 26pack offline. Best smell imo.

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
The leather scented tree. Tried the Black Ice, but I like the leather better.

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
Air Spencer CS-X3 in squash scent, the best air freshener I've ever smelled. Don't let the name fool you.

-Eric

ViciousJay

Established Member
something berry... i'm fruity like that, LOL!

like we didnt already know :lol1: kidding

i use yankee candle Mid Summer's Night in every car i had, but since i refuse to smoke in my GT i just like the new 1st owner car smell still'

another good one to use is the wally wafer ones, they have a leather smell that is suprising really good

Last edited:

BigTang

Breakin' Stuff
Established Member
They need to make it last a little longer. I completely understand the reason behind wanting a tree or a small canister but they don't quite smell the same.

I also like just plan old fabreeze in my truck since its cloth interior.

Meguiars interior detailer has a nice but odd smell to it too.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I bought the Chem Guys New Car and Leather scents.

New Car was a joke. Rather putrid, yet inert smell. If my new car smelled like that stuff; nobody would ever buy a new car. Ever.

Leather Scent...well the first pint I got was great. It was spectacular, so I bought a gallon. For whatever reason the gallon is pitiful and smells nothing like what I originally purchased. CG replaced it in a later order with a gallon from another batch...same deal. Smells like watered down piss.

I gave up and just stick with Febreeze and/or Lysol for heavy duty deodorizing and let the Letherique do it's job on the leather. It has a very pleasant clean-leather note to it.

The "Little Tree" in leather scent is also pretty bad. Rather acidic actually.

Passenger

Established Member
JDM Squash air fresheners as Instigator mentioned are my favs. I pay $7 each at a local shop here in town that sells them, they last for months! Once I take one out of my car and replace it, I normally ziptie the old one to a vent inside the house lol

GTIZZL

Established Member
Definitely never cared for the leather smell.. As far as the Meguiar's interior detail stuff, it does have a pretty good smell!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Black Ice FTW

Althought there was thing black plasitc thing one of my friends had in his civic that smelt awesome. Not sure what it's called but it might be that squash thing some of you mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread