Car & Driver T.V.

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
Hey guys, I have the Car & Driver Television program spotlighting the '03 on my PVR. For those of you that missed it, it was last month on TNN and the segment's about ten minutes of the show. Two yellow '03's, vert & coupe. Great review and burn-outs.

If you want it, send me a blank VHS or S-VHS tape WITH RETURN POSTAGE, and I'll tape it for you and mail it back. Check my Profile, then Biography for the address.

P.S. Is this legal? I'm a cop and still don't know. If I get alot, it may be a while, so be patient.

anteros511

Established Member
Dont know about legality thing but it's less of a problem giving a copy to "friends" then reselling it which, you're not asking for money so.... I mean of course we should pay shipping both ways, why should you... With all that said, I'd like a copy ;-)

cobra racing

Established Member
If you have the ability, you should convert it to a mpeg and have it hosted on a web site for download. I can do this if I had a copy. this way everybody could download. :shrug:

ho779

Established Member
Originally posted by cobra racing
If you have the ability, you should convert it to a mpeg and have it hosted on a web site for download. I can do this if I had a copy. this way everybody could download. :shrug:

thats a better and less expensive idea...

mkdiehl

Established Member
Snakebitten,
Is this offer still available? How about the Motorweek show this morning? (set the PVR but it seems it decided not to work..)

[iSEPIC]

Damn Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by Snakebitten
Hey guys, I have the Car & Driver Television program spotlighting the '03 on my PVR. For those of you that missed it, it was last month on TNN and the segment's about ten minutes of the show. Two yellow '03's, vert & coupe. Great review and burn-outs.

If you want it, send me a blank VHS or S-VHS tape WITH RETURN POSTAGE, and I'll tape it for you and mail it back. Check my Profile, then Biography for the address.

P.S. Is this legal? I'm a cop and still don't know. If I get alot, it may be a while, so be patient.

man, that's so freak'n cool of ya!! :)

thanks bro.
:beer: :beer: :beer: :thumbsup:

Cobra03

Fordrarri
Established Member
Not legal. Just like Napster, it is a copyright violation. You have the right to tape something and watch it yourself but you do not have the right to distribute it to others.

Not passing judgment, just answering the question.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread