Car and location..

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Just moved back to GA from CO.....Living in the Flowery Branch area.

Hope to meet some GA people in the near future.

Nice!! Yeah I'll be up at C&O this Sunday morning and hopefully some more SVTPers will be too! It's in Alpharetta, right off GA-400 off Windward Pkwy on the West side of the highway (in case you didn't know where it was).

:beer:

92 Couper

Established Member
I am in north Gwinnett (Dacula) but work off of Satellite Blvd in Duluth....

14gt94.jpg

14gt10.jpg

99GT35TH

Established Member
I'm new to the community but would love to make it to the next caffeine and octane. How often do they have them? I'm up in cumming

mavisky

Established Member
The 93's actually had them facing different directions depending on which fender it's on, unlike the later years that had them all facing forwards.

That being said there hasn't been a single credible shred of evidence posted yet to prove it's the pre-production Cobra convertible he claims it is, so does it really matter which way they face? I'm not going to re-hash the entire story, but it's come up on just about every forum he's ever posted on including this one.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...g-cobra-vert&highlight=1992+cobra+convertible

All that being said it is a nice clean convertible and it looks a lot better after the recent re-paint it appears.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
The 93's actually had them facing different directions depending on which fender it's on, unlike the later years that had them all facing forwards.

That being said there hasn't been a single credible shred of evidence posted yet to prove it's the pre-production Cobra convertible he claims it is, so does it really matter which way they face?

I'm not going to re-hash the entire story, but it's come up on just about every forum he's ever posted on including this one.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...g-cobra-vert&highlight=1992+cobra+convertible

Oh i've seen it, I was referring to his sig and then the pictures he posted. Its changed directions.

mavisky

Established Member
Must have been fixed in the body shop as I think it was pointed out previously that it was the wrong direction for the model year.

RTRAWWR

Established Member
Villa Rica, Ga
Was told to come say hello in this section :)
First pic by: Dustin Harden
Second pic by: Zac pounds

10389023_1516495768610452_6368744650216161811_n_zps33ad054e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

15368245864_dd48530edc_o_zps893bff39.png
[/URL][/IMG]

03cobraracer

Established Member
Sonic blue 03 cobra here but I'm over in ft Stewart area more on the savannah side. Been meaning to head out that way though to see that side of georgia

mavisky

Established Member
If you're not rolling on Bigs & Littles wait until there's a mountain drive organized. There are some fun roads around the North Georgia/ Tennessee border.

Users who are viewing this thread