Car 25k>

Mika

Established Member
Depends on what you wanna do with it. Daily driver, I'm assuming. Do you want to take it to the track? 1/4 mile, auto-X, road course? What are your biggest criteria? Mileage, performance, luxury?

Mika

Zorabot

Al Bundy
Established Member
Since I already have a Terminator I will say NONE, the Terminator is all I need for many years to come in the performance car department.
NO daily driver is worth 25k to me. My wife and I are happy with 5 year old high mileage autos that sell for 25% of what they cost new.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
with the way things are going, any termi with under 50k miles wont be in that price range for long! (good thing, consider it an "investment".)

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Zorabot said:
Since I already have a Terminator I will say NONE, the Terminator is all I need for many years to come in the performance car department.
NO daily driver is worth 25k to me. My wife and I are happy with 5 year old high mileage autos that sell for 25% of what they cost new.

Same here man. In fact, I just bought an 01 explorer 2door 4x4 last week. 90k miles, $5200 bucks and the thing is perfect inside and out.

Worth every penny :)

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Brand new black scsb chevy 1/2ton 2wd with money left for a turbo kit and a 6/8 drop w/ all black 24's.

slo-GT

Established Member
2003-2004 Cobra, to bad 24k is more than i make in a whole year so i'm screwed in that department:D

Last edited:

Adam.L.

Established Member
I already own an '03 Cobra so I won't go there.

I'd probably pick up a 2007 Sport Trac on the D plan. I know, kind of lame but I'd like a more reliable daily driver/crap hauler.

2_1337

Banned
bump....

z06
03-04 Cobra
Supra (doubt it)
power adder c5
ls1 rx7
full direct port n02 ls1
power adder goat
Evo
Sti
Nice Ass WRX
Brand New GT
ETC.

SO MANY CHOICES

Cobra84

Established Member
Well as with what many others said, I would get a 2003-04 Cobra since that is in my price range, and i don't have one yet. I am curious to see how much prices drop on those cars once this winter hits. (East coast anyways.)

Mika

Established Member
Used M3. Granted, they're not cheap to maintain(parts are expensive). But if you could diagnose/repair the problems, you could save yourself quite a bit of money.

Mika

Users who are viewing this thread