Capitol Friday 5/22

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Awww man Carlos, so close, yet so far away! Did you do the 15 minute tune up on it already?

Evan5469

Established Member
I was there last night with a few friends. Didn't run my Cobra but did see your Mach. It looked great but I didn't get a chance to see it run. How'd you do?

Also, did anyone see that girl in the green shirt with the brown hair. That was worth the price of admission

Last edited:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
What was your MPH Carlos? Feel a little different than the Cobra?:banana:

Dwight...ummm 96 mph felt wierd crossing the line at that speed then just going to to the pits without doing anything to the car except check tire pressure. didnt have to worry about ice, cool down, etc etc ....

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Dwight...ummm 96 mph felt wierd crossing the line at that speed then just going to to the pits without doing anything to the car except check tire pressure. didnt have to worry about ice, cool down, etc etc ....

That's fun though isn't it? I had a blast racing the focus because all I had to do was get back in line again...

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
That's fun though isn't it? I had a blast racing the focus because all I had to do was get back in line again...

so much fun..the funny thing i was parked next to a 9 secound stang and he looked like me with the cobra trying to get things sorted out

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
I didn't worry about anything but tire pressure either.. until I left the track and my belt shredded before I even got to RT 3. I had terrible traction problems at Capitol and was running in the 11's @ 125-135. Almost hit the wall on one pass and ran a 14. MIR for me from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread