Cap Friday?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Never been there, maybe I will meet you guys there. A co-worker of mine isn't from around here and wants to hang out so I might bring him.

wheelhopper

Established Member
I'll be heading to the hotel for my Summit Point fun. Otherwise I would take you on a demonstration run......in your car of course. lol.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
CobraSoze and I might be heading there. I guess I'll get there as early as possible to get the most runs in before close. Sucks that its so hot out, my car will be running slow as balls because of it.

Anyone wanna lend me some DR's while we're there?

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
04yellowcobra said:
How about ET streets? Let me know before noon if you can as I am heading home to pack the car!

If you think it'll be worth it for me to use them, I'll try it out. I just don't want you to lug all that stuff down there and have me run like twice. I've also never run on a sticky tire so I'm gonna suck with em at first.

Good deal Doyle, bring the boys and take some good pictures! :pop:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I think that's what I'm going to do! The boys have to go to the doctors at 3, so I think I'm free after that!

Note to self: Bring extra batteries for the camera

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Its just 2 tires and lugnuts. You do all the work after I get them down there. As for running on them. I would say get them hot and rev it up to about 4k and just dump it, then hang on! Maybe more RPM depending on your power level and gearing.

Still calling for rain tonight fellas so keep an eye on it!!

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
Yea, still calling for rain, but i didn't see a cloud in the sky this morning! I need an office with some damn windows.

I'll probably be there a little after 6:30. I'll be the one in the dirty, yellow cobra!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I've been in and out of the office this morning and it's f*ing hot! With this amount of humidity, it's got to rain sooner or later!

Users who are viewing this thread