Canton Polished tank, and Lethal polished tank. Both in great shape

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
I want to sell/trade off my bling. :rollseyes

I have a lethal IC tank, 2 years old but always polished up. Also I have an older canton tank but it is still in great shape.

I can text pics. 618 558 6496

basically, i have the stock IC res. So i would like 300, plus you mail me your stock overflow tank in exchange.

so 300 shipped, you get both my tanks, just send me the bigger stock one.

let me know!

Dave

photo-13.png

Last edited:

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
guys i will do 150 on both shipped to your door. only difference is i need you to send me your stock radiator container.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
hey guys sorry for the misunderstanding. i meant 150 per tank, i can do a package deal for 240 shipped is as low as i can go.

urmaker45

Established Member
I sent money thursday however I could not get any updated pics :??: then he says ill ship saturday then today comes and when removing the tanks there is a leak ?? that was not known about come on.. i did get refund but just letting everybody else know the ic tank leaks and supposedly a local guy is gonna fix the leak and buy both so i get a refund because it would be easier than letting me buy the other tank which i need too.:fm:

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
dude i understand the situation was a little frustrating but the whole deal was a lot less messy just refunding your money. i wanted to keep them together, for ease of the sale. there are other tanks, had there not been an issue i would have sent them to you. calm down.

1raw93svt

Established Member
were does the i/c tankeak from thats a easy fix lol!! ill buy both at a great price with or without being fixed!! PM ME AND LETS WORK SOMETHIN OUT!!

Users who are viewing this thread