Cant Stop Smiling

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Well, after a 45 min or so install I cannot get the grin off my face. There are no words to describe it. Best sounding exhaust I have ever heard on a mustang.( and I have had every Cobra and GT since the 87 Body style ) THIS BORLA STINGER ROCKS!!! :rockon:

The install was a cakewalk...took more time to switch over my air fittings on my air tools ( install at my dads ) than it did to actually switch out the exhaust. And its so adjustable with the moveable flowtubes, that getting the tips just where you want them is easy. And the TIPS !!! Im speachless....simply badass. Finally the cobra got some balls to go with this sweet ride.

I wanted to install the Clear 2.90 Billetflow pulley and 100 mm idler, but gonna wait til I can get a tune as soon after the install as possible. Geez, this fricken snow! Oh well, at least the roads are clear, lol. Maybe I can squeeze a tune in sometime in January? :beer:

I havent had the chance to drive her for the past 2 1/2 weeks. But it gives me some piece of mind to know that she is warm and dry. :p

- Mark.

Last edited:

Roush9703

Established Member
yeah man this is the usual response when you first fire it up after installing the stinger...i had a nice shit eating grin on my face for the rest of the night...the best part is it only gets better :thumbsup:

Last edited:

MightyMo

Established Member
I liked the install itself, no trouble shooting, everything sealed right up and adjustment of the tips was straightforward and easily accomplished.

Congrats on your new toy! I felt a definite HP increase in the seat of my pants! Welcome to NASCAR kind of sound is what I always wanted !

Quiet when you want it to be and loud as open track when you want it to be.

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Right now, just the BF 2.90 and the 100mm idler and a 9" Powerstack intake kit from LFP. But I havent installed them yet because waiting to drive to Cinci for a dyno tune with the Predator. But yeah, I've been home for a couple hours and still hearing the sound of the Stingers..LOL.:burnout:

- Mark.

Users who are viewing this thread