Can't decide what business to start. Please offer knowlege if you know about....

CobraJohn01 said:
That's a good question but I wouldn't want to open one because I wouldn't want to have to deal with the liability of drunk morons driving themselves home and killing someone and then they try to sue me or something. I wouldn't touch that bar idea with a 10 foot pole. Lol. but for anyone who has knowledge of this, maybe you could provide Euphoric with some insight....

Yeah, I have asking more for my own knowledge. :D :beer:

svt2ner

Established Member
you could try getting a crew and painting houses.. I think it would be cheaper than buying a flatbed!

CobraJohn01

Established Member
I've thought about that too. But there's 2 issues: a.) I probably won't have anyone to help right away. And more importantly, b.) I'm affraid of heights. I know, I'm a wuss or whatever but I can't do anything about that. I don't do with more than 3 steps! Lol.

svt2ner

Established Member
You would also need some type of insurance... because I doubt anyone would take you seriously or want your business in case you or one of crew fell on their property.

Ill post more ideas later.

CobraJohn01

Established Member
svt2ner said:
You would also need some type of insurance... because I doubt anyone would take you seriously or want your business in case you or one of crew fell on their property.

Ill post more ideas later.

Oh yeah. I work in insurance now (see my original post) so I know all about needing that. :(

FIVELITERS

Silly Bastid
Established Member
Originally Posted by FordSVTFan
And you arent, yet you are giving out advice on how to do something you have no experience doing? :shrug:

Oh hey, youre ignorant as well as arrogant.

Sad.

Do you speak english?

No.

Isnt it obvious i'm speaking fluent swahili?

Jackass.

Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Gotcha, someone that puts up the money!!! And takes all the risk and takes a huge percentage of the profits!!!

All the risk and a huge percentage?

No.

Its obvious to me you have no idea what i'm talking about.

Too bad.

Orignally Posted by FordSVTFan
Sorry the real world doesnt work that way. An investor wants all the numbers up front and doesnt want to hear that you need more money because you didnt plan correctly or foresee unexpected costs in your original analysis. An investor doesnt want to be told, unless you pony up more money so I can complete the job, it is not getting done=no profit for investor and initial investment lost=sad investor! You really have no clue!!!!

Oh, so you mean it doesnt work for YOU that way. :lol1:

You're now digitally putting words into my post that werent there again, or rather assuming what i meant to say in the most negative, idiotic way because of my summarized thoughts, which i've noticed you like to do to alot of people all over the forums.

Maybe it makes you feel like more a of a man? :shrug:

Incredibly lame. :thumbsup:

I feel sorry for your spouse if you even have one. :nonono:

Who is this magical person, your grandmother. Nobody who has made enough money on their own to lend it out will do so unsecured without a huge return on their investment. And they will want a detailed "B" plan with fiduciary prospectus included.

Unsecured? You like to assume the negative about people other than yourself dont you?

May be that your just a pessimistic asshole. :shrug:

Magical person? Are you on some sort of strong presciption?

Sounds to me that even though you portray the picture that you are knowledgeable on real estate investment, you blatantly are horrible at it.

Nice try on belittling me once again though. :loser:

That is right, I forget you just go to the real estate broker and ask him to look for "miracle" properties that are undervalued by 70% and require only another 20% investment to make a 100% profit. Yeah they are all over the place, silly me :poke:

:lol: < Remember this guy that was laughing at you in the last post?

That was because you seem to think that the only way to purchase and find undervalued property is through an overpriced real estate firm thats as arrogant as you. ;-)

My point is you have no idea of what you are talking about. You either watched a program like "flip the house" or bought into a late night informercial and now think you know what you are talking about. You dont. You are given bad advice. You dont understand the real estate market, nor how Venture Capitalists fund investments and you cant write a cogent sentence.

You've outdone yourself on this one. :bored:

Not only does this post especially exemplify your idiotic, ignorant arrogance, it also proves that you dont read posts completely.

You just go on and believe that most everyone on this forum is below you in intelligence, knowledge and reasoning if it makes you feel good i'm sure you'll increase your moronic textual fanbase. :thumbsup:

MonkeysL

Established Member
Euphoric One said:
FIVELITERS, how many of these deals have you completed for the profits you have posted?

i'd like to know that as well. fordsvtfan may come off a little strong opinionated(sp?) but i agree with him on his facts and what he said. this is what ive been doing to make money now while i'm in college. Buy, fix up, resell, or build new to resell. I have an "investor" that puts up all money for all expenses, i do all the work, we split 50/50 on profit. it is no where as easy or simple as ,fiveliters, tries to make it sound i don't care where you live.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
FIVELITERS said:

Sorry that my confidence and direct knowledge makes you uncomfortable.

It is obvious you cant make a cogent statement. I'll wait here while you look up the word "cogent".

No.

Yes, if the V.C. group is putting up all the capital, they are taking all the risk and in turn demand a high percentage of the profit for their exposure. If you dont know this, you will soon find out. But then again I am quite sure you dont even know what a "B" plan is, let alone have the ability to write one including the appropriate fiduciary prospectus.

Too bad.

Except for the fact that I have been making money off of real estate for almost 10 years. I also know quite a few V.C. guys. and what their requirements are for funding.

You're now digitally putting words into my post that werent there again, or rather assuming what i meant to say in the most negative, idiotic way because of my summarized thoughts, which i've noticed you like to do to alot of people all over the forums.

I am sorry it is impossible for me to put words in your mouth, as I dont speak IDIOT :burn:

You cant even summarize your own thoughts, why should I. I just take what you write and dissect it with the accuracy and experience that comes from knowing the topic much better than you do!!!

I feel sorry for your spouse if you even have one.

I feel sorry for your parents, as parents always want their children to be successful and intelligent! Your parents lost the genetic lottery with you. :bash:

Unsecured? You like to assume the negative about people other than yourself dont you?

Geez, you are a moron. I said unsecured not insecure!!!!! Yes, the project would be unsecured because you are borrowing more than the project is worth on the open market at the time. Plus it is not secured by you, since you have no investment in it!!! It is all the V.C. groups money.

May be that your just a pessimistic asshole.

I will type slower this time for you. You are losing your argument so you revert to calling me various names. They dont bother me, since you are a non factor in my life. You are just something to play with and pull your strings like a puppet. I am a realist and I understand the topic much much better than you. I have well over 7 figures in secure real estate and have done it myself. You make inane and inaccurate statements and cant defend your position because you dont understand the topic. So just quit while you are behind!

Sounds to me that even though you portray the picture that you are knowledgeable on real estate investment, you blatantly are horrible at it.

Again my portfolio and experience speak for themselves.

Nice try on belittling me once again though.

I dont need to try, you do a great job yourself everytime you type a reply.

Come on you refer to specialized real estate loans, when you are making reference to using a V.C group. Yet you dont know the term or how they operate.

That was because you seem to think that the only way to purchase and find undervalued property is through an overpriced real estate firm thats as arrogant as you. ;-)

Sure, that is exactly it!!! You found me out. Woe is me!!

Not only does this post especially exemplify your idiotic, ignorant arrogance, it also proves that you dont read posts completely.

Great, that is exactly what I was going for. +1 for me!!!!

You just go on and believe that most everyone on this forum is below you in intelligence, knowledge and reasoning if it makes you feel good i'm sure you'll increase your moronic textual fanbase. :thumbsup:

Oh no I dont believe that. There are many intelligent people here. And quite a few young ones too. Scoriox, Sid297, Euphoric One, T-Bolt and others, you just arent one of them. Then of the older crowd there are plenty of intelligent people like DaleM, JShen, MSwaim, L.L., 05 Roush, San Diego and others.

You just are not bright nor knowledgeable on the subject you claim to be so well versed in. You dont understand the name or principle behind the financing group you recommend. BTW, they are Venture Capitalists!!!

I could go on and on but you make my point for me every time you post!!

Last edited:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
DOH! Owned by intelligence!!! Adam, I give it 3 weeks before junior here finishes his training at White Castle.

rust0r

Established Member
this is hilarious, i almost fell off my chair reading this back and forth shit

FIVELITERS: i think this thread is pretty obvious that you need to stay out of any kind of on the side consulting work, thanks

2003 Silver

Banned
Damn! I guess I didn't make Adam's "Older Intelligent List"..... :whine:
Oh well, maybe I made the semi-intelligent list. :shrug:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
1268Melberger said:
Damn! I guess I didn't make Adam's "Older Intelligent List"..... :whine:
Oh well, maybe I made the semi-intelligent list. :shrug:

Sorry, you were included in the "and others" to be mentioned later category. It was sort of like the people that academy award winners forget to mention. It doesnt make you any less special :-D

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
FIVELITERS said:

Sad.

No.

Jackass.

No.

Too bad.

Oh, so you mean it doesnt work for YOU that way. :lol1:

Maybe it makes you feel like more a of a man? :shrug:

Incredibly lame. :thumbsup:

I feel sorry for your spouse if you even have one. :nonono:

May be that your just a pessimistic asshole. :shrug:

Magical person? Are you on some sort of strong presciption?

Nice try on belittling me once again though. :loser:

:lol: < Remember this guy that was laughing at you in the last post?

You've outdone yourself on this one. :bored:

You my friend will never be half the man Adam is...

2003 Silver

Banned
FordSVTFan said:
Sorry, you were included in the "and others" to be mentioned later category. It was sort of like the people that academy award winners forget to mention. It doesnt make you any less special :-D

Too late, man, too late!!! ;-)

94five0

*Click*
Established Member
you've all got the complete wrong idea..

two werds..

caveman Lawyer.. hey cavemen need legal representation too..those bastards at the smithsonian are always trying to screw ya over..

Users who are viewing this thread