cant believe my brother met this guy

turbo2345

Established Member
hey guys so my bro asked me to go to bob bell with him for a mustang show, but of course im busy so he sends me a pic of him with this guy(STEVE SALEEN) just my luck

232323232fp-8-_nu52-9__76_255_WSNRC.jpg

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Lol, that sucks. One thing is for sure Steve sure has made his rounds for appearing at car shows.

Aereon

Established Member
all the money he has made and he still wears those goofy ass glasses

would be kool to meet him though!

I bet you those goofy sunglasses cost more than one of your rims+tires heh.

Saw him and molly at FFF, Molly is soo fuggin hot. Talked to her a little bit about the new s351 rumors. She sidestepped everything professionally tho lols.

Last edited:

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
I bet you those goofy sunglasses cost more than one of your rims+tires heh.

Saw him and molly at FFF, Molly is soo fuggin hot. Talked to her a little bit about the new s351 rumors. She sidestepped everything professionally tho lols.

I don't know what you're talking about bro. I went to high school with that girl and she is and always has been fugly!

Evan5469

Established Member
I can't believe that he was there. I live 10 minutes from that dealership and if I would've known he was going to be there I would've gone. I'm pretty pissed at myself right now.

70Maverick

Established Member
I can't believe that he was there. I live 10 minutes from that dealership and if I would've known he was going to be there I would've gone. I'm pretty pissed at myself right now.

who hasnt met him, just go to mustang week you will met him

Yeah, he's not exactly a hermit. He attends dozens of shows a year and signs autographs and nearly all of them. I have met him probably 6 times over the past 10 years. I just can't believe you knew there was a car show but didnt' want to go to it unless you knew Steve Saleen would be there? :dw:

01vert

Established Member
Compare Saleen to Shel and Steve is a saint. At least he started with a company and then left it without having to fell like he should sue everyone and anyone who even thinks about a car close to a Saleen. IMO Steve at least seems genuine, he doesnt charge for autographs either............. or have a fake charity that doesnt give any money away......

Users who are viewing this thread