(*(&#(*& Can't anything go right????

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Ok ok, so you guys have heard most of my troubles. Starting way back in December I had to replace the right driveaxle on my Altima. Given her age, I figured, ok, minor repair. Fine. So she gets fixed and runs fine . . . :bowdown:

Then it's the freaking alternator which I did on my own. . . I'm glad I did. I learned a lot, and saved some money. Which came in handy, since I lost my job. :nonono: From there it's been all downhill.

It's been over two weeks and I'm still unemployed. My unemployment kicks in at the end of next week, but don't let anyone fool you. It's not enough to pay for crap!!!! So fine, while I'm stressing about coming up with her next car payment in two weeks, I drove to Huntersville to the Dyno Day at Werx Motorsports that Travis (VenomousSVT) told me about. I had pre-registered so it was already paid for. What could be bad about that?? :shrug:

First the left brake pad clips broke, so three guys and I are in the parking lot of Werx Motorsports with my wheel and my caliper off trying to get the thing back in place good enough so I can make the two hour drive home!!!! And then the, not disappointing, ABSOULUTELY disgusting results of the dyno. So bad, I'd break the computer if I ever posted numbers that low.

So fine I figure, ok the Concorde needs a LOT of work, but at least Mika, my Altima, is in good shape. I went out to work on fiberglassing the cracked parts of her new body kit but the wind was too bad and I don't have room in the garage right now. I figure I'll clean her up . . .

:cryying: :cryying: WHY ME??? Now it's her LEFT front driveaxle!!!!! OMG. I'm gonna hang myself. Why can't anything go right? Just for a little while??? I'll have to hope she does ok for at least the next five days or so. I've got a VERY important job interview 170 miles from here Monday at 10 am. Please let me get this job.

:( I'm gonna need it.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
First mistake: Japanese car:nono:

Still raining, is it? Grip that raincoat tighter, there will be brighter days. :)

Last edited:

TrophyCar

Established Member
Umm it's not JUST that Altima, smartass. My American made POS Chyrsler is screwed up too, thanks. The only reason I don't B*&ch about it is because I don't drive it.

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Second mistake: Chrysler Product

J/k with ya man... hold off, relax as much as possible, grab a Beer. I'll pray for you to get that job man, seems like you really need it. Don't let the worst get the best of ya. It will only get worst. Just remember, it only gets worse before it gets better. Hopefully this is the "worse" part for you. Good luck on the Jobby. You need it.

TrophyCar

Established Member
Hahah, Repoed, I'll agree with you on the Chrysler Product. That car has been a pain in my a$$. Grrrr, that's why I got the Nissan. Overall I really can't complain about her. I put over 21,000 miles on her since Nov 2002. She just needs some TLC. I just wish she could wait till I can afford it. :(

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
We deffinately need to get you a new sled woman:-D

post-7-1076085856.jpg

TrophyCar

Established Member
Really truly Kevin, there's not way to know that ^that will run any better than either of my vehicles. I just want a job and maybe to win a small lottery, say $10K, so I can get them both fixed and running.

TrophyCar

Established Member
Honestly I'm hoping the "boobs grow at 1000 posts" rumor is true. I've got five more to go after this. If they grow, I'm applying at a strip club. :( We don't have a Hooters here.

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Originally posted by TrophyCar
Honestly I'm hoping the "boobs grow at 1000 posts" rumor is true. I've got five more to go after this. If they grow, I'm applying at a strip club. :( We don't have a Hooters here.

Lets see a before and after pic!

TrophyCar

Established Member
LOL, damn you lazy guys. You want pics but you won't even make me a thread!!!!

I'm gonna be the Pic Nazi: NO PICS FOR YOU!!!! NEXT!! :lol:

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Originally posted by TrophyCar
... We don't have a Hooters here.
We're gettin' one, right behind Red Lobster... :beer: If the 1000 posts does the trick for you, you'd better change your avatar. j/k:rockon:

TrophyCar

Established Member
Originally posted by SHOE
We're gettin' one, right behind Red Lobster... :beer: If the 1000 posts does the trick for you, you'd better change your avatar. j/k:rockon:

For Real?????? :rockon: Yay, a Hooters in A'ville. That's freakin' awesome. Hahahha, I've still got to find someone to take the new avatar pics. Perhaps at the next SVT get-together. Gotta make it to 1000 first.

I'm gonna go take a shower, get the brake dust off of me. Gonna meet some friends tonight on Patton. I'll see you guys tonight. Two more posts to go . . . :coolman:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Originally posted by SHOE

you sure shoe? we were gonna get one 2 years ago in candler by INT40 but billy graham stopped it. why is that location different.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Ok everyone please note people in the North Carolina area are having troubles with their cars!! Everything will work out Jen have Travis pick you up on his new bike and have a beer on me!!:beer: Travis is good for it!!

TrophyCar

Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Ok everyone please note people in the North Carolina area are having troubles with their cars!! Everything will work out Jen have Travis pick you up on his new bike and have a beer on me!!:beer: Travis is good for it!!

LMFAO :lol: Is he gonna be here soon?? I could use a drink!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread