Canon Digital Rebel Starter Package

JohnMGD

Established Member
*SOLD*Canon Digital Rebel Starter Package

The whole kit I'm selling is:

Canon Digital Rebel SLR (300d) (6.3 Mega pixels)
18-55mm Lens
-Polarizing filter
-Diffuser Filter
- Warming filter
75-300mm telephoto zoom lens
-UV filter
512mb CF memory card
-USB CF Card reader
Battery
-Charger for battery

Buying all this new Ive invested well over $1600. The camera along with all the filters and lenses are in perfect condition. Not a scratch or blemish on anything, and its all in perfect working order. It comes with all discs and instructions that came with the camera. I'm the original and only owner. The camera has taken just under 6000 pictures. It kills me to sell it but I am joining the Air Force and I am scrounging up whatever money I can so I can have a little nest egg for when I'm on my own.

For all that I'm looking to get $450 plus shipping.

For another $15 I will include a Canon camera bag that perfectly holds everything listed above.

This would make the perfect Christmas gift for someone in your family who is interested in photography. Its also perfect for the person who is wanting to get a great start into the amazing world of photography or if you're someone just wanting a bad ass digital camera for a great price.

If you would like to see the quality pictures that this camera package can bring you, please check out this gallery taken exclusively with the Canon Digital Rebel:

http://www.chris-wynne.com/gallery/v/cwynne/300d/

Thanks for looking!

*NOTE*
If you would like to see feedback of my previous sales, go to 3.8mustang.com and look up the user "Sanchez" and look at his feedback rating. I'm not looking to rip anyone off nor am I looking to be ripped off!

Last edited:

Homebrew

Established Member
Digital Rebel For Sale

Is the digital rebel camera still for sale? Where in Delaware are you? I live in maryland but would be willing to drive out depending on how long the drive would be. Would you be willing to meet somewhere? Let me know,

-Kevin

JohnMGD

Established Member
Homebrew, Im in Dover. Im not really able to meet anywhere because my transmission in my mustang is shot.

Hissman, Im not really looking to split up the package. If it doesnt sell in a couple weeks or so, you have first dibs on the telephoto.

Homebrew

Established Member
How about if I come to your house, work, or any place of your choice that you're comfortable with? Under the circumstances your comfortable with. I just prefer to buy used stuff face to face whenever possible. Let me know,

-Kevin

JohnMGD

Established Member
Homebrew said:
How about if I come to your house, work, or any place of your choice that you're comfortable with? Under the circumstances your comfortable with. I just prefer to buy used stuff face to face whenever possible. Let me know,

-Kevin

Homebrew, I'd be more than happy meeting you face to face to do the transaction. I believe more internet deals should be done like this. Where you wanting just the package or the package with the bag?

Homebrew

Established Member
I guess i'd go for the bag too. The only thing is I wouldn't be able to make it up there till probably sunday. So if thats ok with you we can go ahead and make plans. If you want to continue this through email, you can reach me at [email protected]. Let me know either on here or through email.

-Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread