Cannibal Sandwiches ?

Do you like or eat cannibal sandwiches ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I am really hungry right now, and that sounds pretty damn good. I love rare meat so this would probably fit my tastes well.

Eh. I love meat rare too, but even cooked rare, the center of the meat still has to reach a certain temperature, in order to ensure that anything that can make you sick is killed off.

No thank you.

I have eaten raw boar meat before, but this was after being marinated for a while in a concoction that involves lots of vinegar. The acid in the vinegar basically "cooks" the meat, ensuring that you at least won't eat any living organisms out of it.

Last edited:

Worsedog

Resident A**hole
Established Member
Properly butcher your meat and there is no chance of E. Coli. Show the cow a match.....do not light the match, just show it to it. Or if I want it cooked, knock the horns off pass it in front of the headlights and serve it.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Properly butcher your meat and there is no chance of E. Coli. Show the cow a match.....do not light the match, just show it to it. Or if I want it cooked, knock the horns off pass it in front of the headlights and serve it.

yeah, that's a chance that i will never take. hell, even spinach can give you e. coli. :read:

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
I have had raw meat 'cooked' in lemon jucie. The acidity of the lemon actually 'cooks' the meat and it gets a slightly darker color.

HOWEVER raw shrimp 'cooked' in lemon juice FTMFW!!!!!

once you try 'raw' shrimp you'll wonder why you waisted your time eating cooked shrimp like a chump! lol.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Eh. I love meat rare too, but even cooked rare, the center of the meat still has to reach a certain temperature, in order to ensure that anything that can make you sick is killed off.

No thank you.

I have eaten raw boar meat before, but this was after being marinated for a while in a concoction that involves lots of vinegar. The acid in the vinegar basically "cooks" the meat, ensuring that you at least won't eat any living organisms out of it.

same thing with the lemon juice that i mentioned! :banana: GREAT stuff! its technically raw but yet it isnt. trip out.

Users who are viewing this thread