cannabalism

Poisoned Pony

The Mach that Rocks
Established Member
or however you spell it :p

I spent the weekend in the Bay Area, so I decided to attend some local street action with my old friends. Knowing this, I took my DR's and my bottle (bro's friend backed out :( ). We head off to a different meeting spot rather than the majority of the people that attend this street function looking for some more serious races. I pulled into a pizza place's lot and find a good selection :D My passenger knew a few people asked some questions and was told to follow the pack when they leave in 15 minutes. I flicked on the warmer and aired down the DR's. I knew tonight I would get action and I was right. When we hit the "track" I looked to see what I could race and lo' and behold an '03 Cobra was there. I approached the guy asking if he wanted to race another Cobra. He asked what year, I replied '96 with some mods. He shot back with "sure, you want a 3 car head start?" I denied :-D. I do a short burnout to clean off the DR's and purged it. I brought up the RPMs to 4500 and waited for the flagger's arms to drop. The '03 jumped and got off the line by 1 car length. Once I got traction, I hit it at the top of 1st. I pulled even, hit 2nd and pulled ahead by 1/2 a car. I hit 3rd and was ahead by a car length. 4th gear and was more than a car length ahead. He gave a thumbs up and said "glad you didn't take that head start". So there's my 1st '03 kill. Probably my last kill on the bottle as I'm considering switching power adder camps :-D Oh yeah, I killed a couple of LS1's F-bodies, but fell to a modded RX7 that night (damn you rotarys!!!!)

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
A kill is a kill..."cannibal"

Nice driving :thumbsup:

Did he see the purge? I hope you let him in on your version of "power adder" :-D I'm still impressed that a stock '03 can hang with a DOHC Cobra with DRs and gas :-D

Poisoned Pony

The Mach that Rocks
Established Member
Re: A kill is a kill..."cannibal"

Originally posted by Blue98Cobra
Nice driving :thumbsup:

Did he see the purge? I hope you let him in on your version of "power adder" :-D I'm still impressed that a stock '03 can hang with a DOHC Cobra with DRs and gas :-D

yeah, he saw it. When he saw it his face was :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread