Canada mass stabbing event, 10 killed a dozen wounded

olympic

Established Member
These dudes are still on the loose?

I got a bunch of Emergency Alerts on my phone about this on Sunday. The younger brother (of the 2 suspects) was found dead on the reserve where the killings took place. The older brother is still on the run.

As stated stated above, there would be no shortage of guns available the the killer(s). Using a knife was a choice.

They are sketchy ****en people in rural areas.

Yeah no kidding, especially in the northern reserves, those people live rough lives. A good friend of mine went on a fishing trip way up north. 2 native dudes pull up in a boat and want to have a drinks with them. After a few, one guy pulls a shotgun out of the boat and blows the side of his own face off with it. Poor bastard writhed on the ground bleeding for 4 hours till the mounties showed up to take him away. My friend swore off fishing trip up there after that...lol!

MFE

Established Member
These two and most, if not all of their victims are Rez dogs. How long until they find a way to blame Whitey?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I read a social worker was sent there and she was killed too

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
They were fine. Living off the land.

Then whitey showed up with the fire water.

Now they piss their pants daily and get run over while sleeping in the middle of the road.

Schmidt ICE for the win!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

olympic

Established Member
I read a social worker was sent there and she was killed too

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Yes, she was part of a crisis response team on the reserve and was killed while responding to a call for help.

olympic

Established Member
The suspect was found and arrested this afternoon and then died in police custody shortly after. News reports say he went into "medical distress" shortly after being pulled from his vehicle so I'm guessing he swallowed something to commit suicide.

Users who are viewing this thread