Can you purchase a 2014 for below msrp and is there any applicable rebates available?

dru440

Established Member
Hey guys pretty certain there are no rebates and no axzd plan available on the 2014 Shelby GT 500's I am hoping we are getting into the time of year though where dealers could panic and start giving a discount on the GT 500s being that a new model is coming. The last Mustang Cobra I purchased new was in 2004 and it was a competition orange I was able to get A plan and 3500 in rebates. I know the GT 500 is all together a different and better car. Has anyone paid below MSRP or can you get any rebates of any kind?

Thank you

OaktownACE

Established Member
Hey guys pretty certain there are no rebates and no axzd plan available on the 2014 Shelby GT 500's I am hoping we are getting into the time of year though where dealers could panic and start giving a discount on the GT 500s being that a new model is coming. The last Mustang Cobra I purchased new was in 2004 and it was a competition orange I was able to get A plan and 3500 in rebates. I know the GT 500 is all together a different and better car. Has anyone paid below MSRP or can you get any rebates of any kind?

Thank you

I'm not one to tell someone to search but search. You are being very lazy. Heck read the thumb nailed thread above and you'll get your answer.

ZROTOWTF

Established Member
Paid about 1600 under MSRP on 18 Apr at Raleigh NC dealer. MSRP was 65300

768MPH

Established Member
Before I bought my '14 GT. I was considered a '14 Shelby.
The dealer marked it up to $69K and wouldn't budge.
He said," someone will pay it, they aren't making these anymore"

gallantusmc

USMC Retired
Established Member
You can get under MSRP, but it's getting harder to do especially if you want certain colors and options. I bought one two days ago, but had been looking for a few months. I wanted one with all options including glass roof, which is hard to find. It seems like the better priced ones are getting snapped up pretty quickly now.

bpmurr

Established Member
I paid invoice for my 2014 GT500 so you can get them for under MSRP. All depends on the dealer’s willingness to move the car.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
There are less than 300 New ones left. So "panic" isn't going to happen. Ford inventory control on this car has been awesome.

Call around. Ask what the best price they will give.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
There are less than 300 New ones left. So "panic" isn't going to happen. Ford inventory control on this car has been awesome.

Call around. Ask what the best price they will give.

WOW! Inventory is really coming down now that summer is here.

OP--you aren't going to get a special pricing plan or financing. However, figure out what you want and how flexible with options. And start calling. There are deals under MSRP. Personally, on a $60K+ car I am not wasting my time looking for every last penny out there. If I find what I want with colors and options anything under MSRP I would consider a good deal. The closer the better but traveling is just an excuse for a road trip.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread