Can you Identify this pulley?

reilly8282

Established Member
Im looking into buying this 04 Cobra i noticed an aftermarket pulley. Im not sure of the size although it has and aftermarket boost gauge and when we test drove it burrying the gas in the upper rpms it would hit almost 11-12 lbs. Could you guys help me out and figure out what brand this might be and about what size? http://www.colemanfreeman.com/products.htm follow links, Ford>Cars>04 Cobra Thanks alot fellas

scroll over the second picture and you will get an engine shot!

Last edited:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
South Florida Pulley Head Quarters... looks like a 2.8 based on the space between it and the idler.

reilly8282

Established Member
thank you so much for the help thats exactly what it is not that i looked at the sfph website, and it seems to be a press on with idler...i hope the deal works out and i can grab the car!

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I hope so also, looks like an extremely clean car. Not to mention some $$ already into it. You got the chromies, tint, pulley(tune I would hope!), Mac Straight shot, do you know if it already has exhaust? I would guess so. So that's a good $1500 already into it. Good luck!

reilly8282

Established Member
its got a bassani catted x and bassani catback, predator that comes with the car, lunar series boost and fuel pressure gauges on the pillar, and what seems to feel like a short throw shifter also.. i got him down to 30,000 and hes giving me 13500 for my 01 Bullitt with just under 50,000 miles and basically stock, so hopefully it all works out...we are still checking out the warranty issue, we have some semi-friendly dealers around here so thats still a major deciding factor

Last edited:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Maybe have them run one of those Oasis Reports on it to see if Ford has already Voided the Engine Warranty or more.

Users who are viewing this thread