Can you believe this part 2.

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
A few days ago I had a couple issues I noted on this forum. Since that time UPR has stepped up to the plate and took a huge swing in customer satisfaction. Tim has been in contact with me since Monday, Tim has made everything right to my satisifaction and even a little more.

I think it is very important to recognize when a company may have an issue and they are made aware how they handle it. I am very pleased with the final outcome. I WILL be doing business with UPRproducts.com again.

I would highly recommed you contact Tim if you need professional and courteous service.

Tim my personal thanks to YOU, and your company for making this purchase a favorable one.
My deepest condolences to your car. Hope everything turns out okay!

:beer:

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Originally posted by Mac03Cobra
I take it you have the "CORRECT" chip now and it's working properly?

Mac....

Yes, they had a DiabloSport burned for my application and even overnighted it to me. The car runs great, I installed the chip this morning.

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
So now that everything is working, how does it feel? Does it pull like your Z now? Glad ya got it all worked out.

jason

95cobra

Established Member
THROWOUT BEARING TWICE!!!ha

has anyone else had problems with their throwout bearing? i've taken my 01Cobra in twice to have it replaced and my buddy with his 03 Cobra had his done twice too. if you have had this problem, call SVT (800-FORD-SVT) and let them know. they don't seem to know about it. I pick up my 03 tomorrow and i don't want the same thing happening again.

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Originally posted by 2thman
So now that everything is working, how does it feel? Does it pull like your Z now? Glad ya got it all worked out.

jason

Jason,

Thanks, I am glad this is all sorted out also, I am sure UPR is also, that chip change in the middle of the model year couldn't have been worse timing for some folks.

I think the Cobra is quicker than my Z now, and if not it is so close it would be driver only whom in which would make the difference. One of the biggest enhancements seems to be the driveability of the vehicle, it appears to be much smoother throughout the rpm range and the idle is to die for.

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
Ok you guys are killing us non-pulley guys. EVERYONE is loving their pulley. How are we supposed to resist:bash: Especially when my car's idle sucks. Ya'll even brainwashed Jimmy V who "wasn't" gonna change his....

jason

Users who are viewing this thread