Can you actually burn PS3, XBOX, Wii Games and play them??

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Not sure if this is a repost question, but I was watching some of those videos on youtube about ripping and burning console games.

The people are either giving you a link to go to, or endorsing a software. I was just wondering if anyone on this website has tried or bought any of this stuff. Like GameCopy, UnlimitedPS3 Downloads, Game Copy Wizard...etc

Can you play these games without Flashing your Drive, whatever that is, or needing a Mod Chip??? Is all of this stuff crap??

Check out this guy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7SteYNSimk&feature=related"]YouTube - NO MODS !!! Download _ Burn UNLIMITED XBOX 360 GAMES !!! 100% Working!![/ame]

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
IB4 all the holier than thou idiots come in here saying you are a bad bad bad person for wanting to burn games.

:rollseyes

Mayo5

Established Member
For PS3, you have to have a Blue Ray Burner.
Yes you can do it, it's not thatttt difficult. I've done them for PS2 games, like making my own GH with custom track list.

Google search and their should be some good tutorials out there.

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
Can someone PM me on how to with a 360? My girl bought me a "Brand New" game off ebay and it turns out to be a DVD copy. I googled it but am not having much luck

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Yes you can. I burnt some of the "new" songs for the old Guitar Hero games two years ago. I forget where the tutorial is that I follwed, but it wasnt hard at all.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
makes me glad im a pc gamer. Mount image, install, install cracked exe. play. i have a 360 controller for racing games and fps that are better on controller than mouse/keyboard (Halo, MirrorsEdge, etc)

cd/dvd/blu-ray what?

aside from installing the OS (which you can do from a USB nowadays) im questioning even installing a cd drive in my next rig.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
makes me glad im a pc gamer. Mount image, install, install cracked exe. play. i have a 360 controller for racing games and fps that are better on controller than mouse/keyboard (Halo, MirrorsEdge, etc)

cd/dvd/blu-ray what?

aside from installing the OS (which you can do from a USB nowadays) im questioning even installing a cd drive in my next rig.

Dude....teach me:rockon:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member

cd/dvd/blu-ray what?

PCs aren't good for playing with a bunch of people, though. you know, people that you actually know in real life. :poke:

yeah, i'm sure you could set it up with ps3 controllers if your comp has bluetooth. but that isn't what it's made for. plug and play ftw, imo. not to mention that all your online games are full of cheating hackers. "aim bot" means nothing to me.

Last edited:

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member
OOOOOOOOOO I'm tellin the popo bout this thread.

Lol seriously though, Im not modding my xbox 360 or playing burned games because I dont wants ta void my warranty, shawty.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
PC games are easy to copy. PS3 im not sure about...i work with microsoft in production of XBOX 360 games and there is alot of security built into it. if people on here say they can do it, i call bullshit until they can prove it.

the vids you see on you tube, are stupid...but believe what u want.

Last edited:

hoamskilet

Established Member
you can on the xbox. steps are a little different depending on the model of DVD drive that's in the your xbox. As far as I know it's still not possible for the PS3

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
PC games are easy to copy. PS3 im not sure about...i work with microsoft in production of XBOX 360 games and there is alot of security built into it. if people on here say they can do it, i call bullshit until they can prove it.

the vids you see on you tube, are stupid...but believe what u want.

All I did was download the software from the guitar hero website along with the songs and burnt them to a disc.:beer:

SciFiHiFi

Established Member
Check this out, I have found an awesome way to get ANY game on ANY console for FREE. Go to your local electronics retailer, find the game you're looking for and run for the door. Sure it's a little more dangerous way to steal, but the result is the same.

Seriously though, pirating console games is interesting because of the pure amount of technical genious it takes for people to defeat these copy protection shcemes. Obviously I'm not talking about the idiots that follow a tutorial so they can score some free games. Most of the hardware hackers that reverse engineer systems are curious, inventive bright people who do it for the sake of learning, modifying and creating content of their own. After their methods are posted online, the scum bags come and adapt these awesome methods to pirate(steal) games.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Check this out, I have found an awesome way to get ANY game on ANY console for FREE. Go to your local electronics retailer, find the game you're looking for and run for the door. Sure it's a little more dangerous way to steal, but the result is the same.

Seriously though, pirating console games is interesting because of the pure amount of technical genious it takes for people to defeat these copy protection shcemes. Obviously I'm not talking about the idiots that follow a tutorial so they can score some free games. Most of the hardware hackers that reverse engineer systems are curious, inventive bright people who do it for the sake of learning, modifying and creating content of their own. After their methods are posted online, the scum bags come and adapt these awesome methods to pirate(steal) games.

I guess I'm the idiot for downloading the the free demo songs for the (then) upcoming Guitar Heror World Tour Xbox 360 Game from the official Guitar Hero World Tour website:rollseyes

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
i don't these he's referring to you, dumby...more towards the ACTUAL people who flash their xbox drives and download games off the net, burn them to disc, and never buy the game. If you downloaded the stuff from the official site, obviously it's not pirating.

antiv6

Established Member
ya i know its possible on wii and xbox. Only game i play on 360 is cod so its not even worth messing with the box, my xbox breaks like once a year so i need the warranty

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
There's so few games that I actually like playing repeatedly that the risk vs reward just wouldn't be worth it. I'll purchase them or use my blockbuster membership pass to grab one for a while

Users who are viewing this thread