Can we just kill this guy and move on?

inteller

Established Member
If there was ever a great case against due process this is it:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8247899/

I dont think we need due process here. Monsters aren't human and therefore aren't guaranteed the rights of due process.

Fry em and turn them into dog food......burying would be showing too much respect.

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
I say waste'em!! Thank God I am not a dad but if I was and somebody touched my kid.....I can guarantee you the only trial going on would probably be mine.

Last Ride

Established Member
Why execute him? If you put him in general population, he will have the priviledge of being someone's bitch until they decide to just kill him. They do pretty nasty stuff to child molesters in prison. Best example I can think of is shoving a thermometer up his prick then smashing it! Trust me, the death penalty would be an easy way out.

Bryan

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
32V GT said:
I say waste'em!! Thank God I am not a dad but if I was and somebody touched my kid.....I can guarantee you the only trial going on would probably be mine.
I am a dad and I'm with ya 100%.

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
Eye for an eye, no more prison sentences. Whatever crime they commit then they have decided thier own fate.....save taxpayers money and give these scumbags what they deserve

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
inteller said:
If there was ever a great case against due process this is it:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8247899/

I dont think we need due process here. Monsters aren't human and therefore aren't guaranteed the rights of due process.

Fry em and turn them into dog food......burying would be showing too much respect.

As much as I hate this guy with every fiber of my being, you can't circumvent due process. This has to be for everyone.

shocker 420

Established Member
32V GT said:

Oh hell yeah dude... But im not a "dad", hell im not even married...

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
As far as child rapists go, put them in prison. Them and ex-cops are the ones who get it the worst in prison.

tistan

Established Member
Child molestation really needs to become a capital punishment, and it needs to be one strike and your out. Fck trying to rehab these sick bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread