Can this get better???

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
Well of course its the infamous 60ft time. Just curious as to if this Should improve. I guess they seem decent, but what do you guys think. This is with all the mods in my sig and with MT ET Streets. Man they worked so much better then my other tires. I guess the only thing I am missing are my Subframe connectors. I know, I know those should have been the first to come on. Well here are my 60ft times.

1st 1.82
2nd 1.99
3rd 1.84
4th 1.78

Al

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Well of course its the infamous 60ft time. Just curious as to if this Should improve. I guess they seem decent, but what do you guys think. This is with all the mods in my sig and with MT ET Streets.

ET streets can be much much better.
If your not scared of breaking something. lol

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
ET streets can be much much better.
If your not scared of breaking something. lol

Man that was launching like I stole it. So I guess those werent good times:shrug:. Shift light was set to 6800 and 20 psi in the tires for the first and second run then I moved it down to 6700rpms and 17 psi in the tires and that felt a little better. Thats okay Im still working at it i'll prolly drop the tires to 15 next time.
:beer:

DOHC_GTS

YEA It's FAST
Established Member
I have some 1.60's and 1.61's on ET Streets at 13-14 PSI leaving at 6000 RPM. You have to find the sweet spot for your car. Subframes will help also.

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
I have some 1.60's and 1.61's on ET Streets at 13-14 PSI leaving at 6000 RPM. You have to find the sweet spot for your car. Subframes will help also.

Man and I was about to take the PSI down that low, but it was already getting late so I just went home. A 1.60 would be nice though.

Al

roush24

Established Member
Does ne1 know if you should run the ET street radials at the same psi as the actual ET street? I have just got a used set and want to know what psi I should run at the track. Im guessing from about 15-17 psi. I ran 17psi in my nitto drag radials and they sucked so i got these instead.

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
Your setup should be putting you in the 1.6's easily, possibly even 1.5's depending on track conditions.

Oh man what I would do with a 1.5 60ft

Man with the 1.7 and 1.8 60 ft I was doing great against the "other Car". Although they did end up winning the race.

Oh and I haven't even tried using my nitrous because of not having a window switch.

Practice practice practice:banana::banana:

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
Does ne1 know if you should run the ET street radials at the same psi as the actual ET street? I have just got a used set and want to know what psi I should run at the track. Im guessing from about 15-17 psi. I ran 17psi in my nitto drag radials and they sucked so i got these instead.

15 to 17 psi is what I am doing this weekend

Al:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread