Can this be done?

Do you think I can drink a gallon of milk in one hour?

• Yes, you can do it, I have seen it done.

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • No, you're out of your mind, everyone that has tried as failed.

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Anything is possible, give it your best shot.

Votes: 28 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
Have you ever witnessed another person drink a gallon of milk in one hour?

Have you ever heard of another person drinking a gallon of milk in one hour?

I'm just wondering because a person bet me today that I could not drink a gallon of milk in one hour. So, on this upcoming Friday, I will be attempting to drink one gallon of vitamin d milk in one hour. I was just checking to see what other board members think of this.

EDIT: I cannot throw up either.

Last edited:

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
Yes, the deal is that I cannot throw up either. I have read many articles and they say people throw up just a few minutes after finishing.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
You can do it pretty easy I think. Just make sure its a little cool (NOT) cold and you got it. :thumbsup: Raise the bet.
Edit: try it with water a few days early just to make sure you have the capacity.

Last edited:

sonicboom141

I want a cobra!
Established Member
Im pretty sure its physically impossible because your body cant ummm cant think of word it cant digest? it quick enough...you get the idea but basically that.

Maybe you wont puke then, but you for sure will puke.

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
All you have to do is set a slow pace, a pace that wouldn't allow you to drink but 50-60% of the gallon in the given hour. With the last 5-10 minutes, just chug, chug, chug. 1 hour is up, you did it. Then about 2-3 minutes later, it'll all come back out. But it doesn't matter, you drank it in the 1 hour.

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
It's physically impossible to drink a gallon of milk in a single setting. I wouldn't try it w/ water because it's not at all the same. I don't know about an hour though. Maybe you could pull it off. I don't know what's considered a "setting." You're gonna make yourself sick though; it's not worth ten bucks. lol

Thursday

Tu ne cede malis
Established Member
TORCH_RED said:
All you have to do is set a slow pace, a pace that wouldn't allow you to drink but 50-60% of the gallon in the given hour. With the last 5-10 minutes, just chug, chug, chug. 1 hour is up, you did it. Then about 2-3 minutes later, it'll all come back out. But it doesn't matter, you drank it in the 1 hour.

You have to hold it in for a certain amount of time after.

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
I've heard it's impossible because it takes so long to digest. If it was me however, I would just try to pace myself in the given hour so I don't have to really chug it much. An hour is a long time, try to make the most of it.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
2 shots/min and then chug the last eight ounces the last 10 seconds... or do the opposite. good luck... make the bet worth your while at least

Users who are viewing this thread