Can someone post a Paxton Dyno graph with a boost read out

Pred_mech

Established Member
I am having issues with my set up and I want to make sure that I don't have a boost leak or a problem with my bypass valve.

Thanks!

Jukens

Established Member
u2u5edyn.jpg

Pred_mech

Established Member
Thanks, what size pulley are you running? I have a 3.6 and at 3,000 I still see 0 boost. Around 4k I see like 3-4 psi.

Pred_mech

Established Member
would you be able to take a picture of your MAF from the top so I can see how you have yours clocked please? Perfectly from the top, not at an angle. I am losing my mind over this. Who installed your kit?

Thanks,
-Daniel

Jukens

Established Member
I installed it and its clocked around 2 o'clock looking from the front of the car. What are you using the monitor boost?

Last edited:

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
here is mine.. i dont know the DA but it was it is very close to sea level.

IMAG0422.jpg

my maf is clocked at 5 o'clock if you look at it standing in front of the driver side front tire.

sorry i dont know why my pic is so large in here.

Last edited:

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
What gauge are you using? if it has the hard plastic line check to make sure it isn't kinked at all. My line was kinked when I installed my autometer gauge and it was giving me a small boost leak.

Pred_mech

Established Member
Thanks for the replies. I think I just over tightened the ferrule to my Autometer gauge. I performed a pressure test on my system and it has 0 leaks. My Autometer was off compared to my compressor. I'm looking for a reason for my car to have the hesitation and rough acceleration problem its having. I'm working with my tuner but I started looking really hard at the hardware side of it. I want to eliminate anything else other than the tune that could cause the issues.

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
best way to elimate if its the connection at the gauge would be to pull the t fitting under the hood and reinstall the connector for the vac hose. If its good then redo the connections for your gauge, that is how I found my issue.

Users who are viewing this thread