Can someone please explain this?

CV355

_
Established Member
"They have asked the U.S. Supreme Court to stop Wednesday's execution, because of his poor health, a motion opposed by the state."

762.jpg

bgoose99

Established Member
Because it's all lip service. Way too much politics in a simple task. Let's strip it down to it's most basic: Kill this person as quickly and humanely as possible.

I'm going to go on a tangent. If you don't like tangents, stop here.

My first son was diagnosed with an extremely rare disease. Long story short, he received a bone marrow transplant that was successful, but got an infection in his central line days before we were going to move home. Sepsis is no joke, and it took my little guy out. We had to remove him from life support. Now, they can give morphine, but there's a fine line between making someone comfortable, and making them comfortable and dead. So the docs could only ethically give him so much. All of which means I had to hold the little guy while he fought for air until he died.

A little more morphine and I would be spared that memory. We all knew the outcome. There was no coming back. A little more morphine.

But by all means, let's give this guy a damn pillow.

I say, quit making a damn show out of it. Give them a great big dose of morphine. Give them the drug they give to the assisted suicide patients. Put a bullet in their brain stem. Plenty of ways to quickly and humanely kill an animal that don't involve pillows and pity parties.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Should we bring back public executions? How many people have actually watched someone die? I gotta believe there’s a deterrent value there.

Blown 89

Established Member
It's just a pillow, who cares. If you've ever watched someone die they're terrified, anything to ease that makes it easier on everyone else involved.

Zemedici

Established Member
It's just a pillow, who cares. If you've ever watched someone die they're terrified, anything to ease that makes it easier on everyone else involved.

Execution is a punishment for the crimes committed, absolutely no part of it should be pleasant. Usually only murderers are executed, did they give their victims that same compassion? These are animals we’re talking about, and should not receive pity nor empathy.

Perhaps they should have thought about the potential consequences of their actions. But what do i know, i haven’t killed anyone.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
im not for the death penalty and it has nothing to do with politics or religion.

imo, he shud be kept alive in a cell and made to watch home movies of the ppl he killed for the rest of his life...... like 5 small plasma TV's put behind a glass window that he can't get at. seems far more effective to me.

Death is an easy way out. how does one suffer if their dead? f-en stupid! so the family suffers for life and the murderer gets to go to sleep and feel nothing smfh.

I always find it pathetic that we CANT put our loved ones down to ease their pain when they are suffering from a terminal disease but we can put murderers and animals down to ease their pain? really? smh

Zemedici

Established Member
im not for the death penalty and it has nothing to do with politics or religion.

imo, he shud be kept alive in a cell and made to watch home movies of the ppl he killed for the rest of his life...... like 5 small plasma TV's put behind a glass window that he can't get at. seems far more effective to me.

Death is an easy way out. how does one suffer if their dead? f-en stupid! so the family suffers for life and the murderer gets to go to sleep and feel nothing smfh.

I always find it pathetic that we CANT put our loved ones down to ease their pain when they are suffering from a terminal disease but we can put murderers and animals down to ease their pain? really? smh

How much money will that cost? You gonna foot the bill for this scumbag for 60+ years of movies? The gentleman is already insane, he will never be a beneficial member of society. Be done with him. Bullets are the cheapest

Blown 89

Established Member
Execution is a punishment for the crimes committed, absolutely no part of it should be pleasant. Usually only murderers are executed, did they give their victims that same compassion? These are animals we’re talking about, and should not receive pity nor empathy.

Perhaps they should have thought about the potential consequences of their actions. But what do i know, i haven’t killed anyone.
I think you missed my point....comforting them is to ease the uncomfortableness of those carrying it out.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member

When you execute someone the family of the victims can finally get closure, and it helps to keep staff that works at the facility safe as death row inmates are not allowed the freedoms of gen-pop.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
so its about Money? don't give 2 shits about Money..... I aint paying for it and neither are you.

if were talkn wasted government Money then start with banning cigarettes otherwise make him suffer just like the family does every day of their life.....

How much money will that cost? You gonna foot the bill for this scumbag for 60+ years of movies? The gentleman is already insane, he will never be a beneficial member of society. Be done with him. Bullets are the cheapest

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
To bad you couldn't put that pillow over his head so as to speed it up. That should be the only pillow option as far as I'm concerned. And I'll gladly go to Lucasville Ohio in order to carry it out without anything on my conscience.

It really is simple don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
some do..... some don't. unfortunately the family has no say in that matter so yea some will fell that justice has been served but others will feel that they got screwed! I would be one of those that felt like I got screwed.

no animal wants to live in a cage for the rest of his life. where is the suffering when ur dead! so ppl all around the world KILL themselves on a daily basis to elevate their SUFFERING..... and you think its a good idea to afford this animal the same?

When you execute someone the family of the victims can finally get closure, and it helps to keep staff that works at the facility safe as death row inmates are not allowed the freedoms of gen-pop.

Zemedici

Established Member
so its about Money? don't give 2 shits about Money..... I aint paying for it and neither are you.

if were talkn wasted government Money then start with banning cigarettes otherwise make him suffer just like the family does every day of their life.....

Or just put him 6’ under the ground so he has 0% chance of ever hurting someone again? Seems effective to me. Hell its 100% effective.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
how is gonna hurt someone in maximum security separated from all other prisoners?

the death penalty is about PUNISHMENT..... NONE of em are ever getting out. how are u punished if ur dead? u no longer feel any pain or misery or regret.

Or just put him 6’ under the ground so he has 0% chance of ever hurting someone again? Seems effective to me. Hell its 100% effective.

Users who are viewing this thread