Can someone photoshop either of these black or gunmetal Y2K's onto an 03/04 Cobra?

Naste50

Established Member
oe-y2k-b-t-3.jpg

oe-y2k-g-t-1.jpg

I just saw these 18x9's on Ebay and have never seen them on Mustang. I am getting a Cobra in a month and I want to know what these might look like. I am in search of Competition Orange but any color will do. Thanks! btw: my photoshopping skills have gone down the toilet and I forgot everything I knew before!

Last edited:

Naste50

Established Member
o3Cobra777 said:
Those Are Sick as hell!!!

Thats what I'm sayin! I wanna see how these compare to some other more expensive options like the BBS RK's or the Saleen's. Its too bad they are only 9 inches wide : (

navi243

Established Member
i wanna see those black ones with a polished lip........also if you find them cheap enough you could always widen them to an 11 inch

Naste50 said:
oe-y2k-b-t-3.jpg

oe-y2k-g-t-1.jpg

I just saw these 18x9's on Ebay and have never seen them on Mustang. I am getting a Cobra in a month and I want to know what these might look like. I am in search of Competition Orange but any color will do. Thanks! btw: my photoshopping skills have gone down the toilet and I forgot everything I knew before!

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
I have been looking at the black R's for my 96 (black). I really like them, especially the center, and I think they would look even better with the lip.. Even though I am a fan of black and no lip.

Naste50

Established Member
Thanks guys! Now all that cobra needs is some H&R's and it would be set

*EDIT* Here's about the limit of my photoshopping.

lowered.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread