Can someone look over my log?

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
So on my way back from picking the car up after fixing numerous coolant related issues, I logged the car alittle bit.

Did idle and WOT but my car stumbles and sputters and feels like it hits a wall at 5K RPM, so as soon as I hit 5k it started sputtering and sounding bad so I quickly let out, so I only got the log to about 5K i believe.

Will that show something abnormal or why the car is doing what its doing?

I logged alot of stuff, IAT, fpdc, voltage, spark etc etc.

If someone can go over my log I'd really appreciate it!

Log
part throttle.csv

idle
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/370510/datalog1-IDLE-csv.html

Last edited:

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
You log your afr? What are your plugs gapped at? Did the car overheat? If so, was it running fine WOT beforehand?

Last edited:

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
You log your afr? What are your plugs gapped at? Did the car overheat? If so, was it running fine WOT beforehand?

Didn't log my AFR (dont have the cable that you connect it to). Now that I looked at it I don't even think I logged enough to see what's going on, but if you can just look at it anyway maybe you'll see something! It only logged to like 4600rpm or so not exactly 5k due to me letting off quickly (once the car got up to 5k and didnt go nowhere the wideband jumped to 15-16 AF and I quickly let out).

Plugs .28 gap, NGK tr7s. Car didn't overheat it, the car before had bunch of problems that we fixed (cracked intercooler, one small boost leak).

Mods are:
2.9 whipple @ 21-22psi
4r70w auto
E85
105lb bosch injectors
Triple pump 255 walboros
and FORE rails

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread