Can someone listen to my video please

Bearden86

Established Member
Ok I just finished a home port job on the
Eaton, plenum and throttle body. I have added 80 pound injectors, mafia, KB BAP with wire upgrade, magnaflow CB, OR/H, WMS Racing intake and 2.8 upper. The car is tuned by amazon. After the car went back together I uploaded my tune and drove it over a couple days with no WOT runs and 0 boost. I was waiting on my aeroforce interceptor and wideband kit before I ran it. I installed the gauges and wideband on my FIRST third gear WOT pull at about 3500-4000 rpm I heard some detonation (marbles in a can sound) . I immediately let off the gas my air fuel was 13ish when I went WOT but when I let out it was 11.8. My plan was to have it on the dyno tommorow to have the air fuel checked and to see what power I was running. When I pulled into the garage I heard a faint knocking sound. I have listened to many videos on YouTube and mine resembles a few of the cobras with knocking but not near as loud or as defined. Can someone please listen to my video and give me some opinions. What should my next step be in diagnosing the sound. Should I take it to the dyno and see what the tuner says? Am I crazy and just making stuff up (I hope so). Thanks guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bqbAQfbh_8&sns=em

Last edited:

hotcobra03

Established Member
sounds ok...what your hearing could be transmission echo..there are parts spinning when in neutral ...

have a friend sit in car put in gear and see if noise changes...

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
sounds ok...what your hearing could be transmission echo..there are parts spinning when in neutral ...

^^^ this^^^

Your good, add more fuel at wot with your handheld

Bearden86

Established Member

^^^ this^^^

Your good, add more fuel at wot with your handheld

Ahhhh thanks so much guys if I could buy y'all beers I would haha thanks. I had amazon add a little more fuel its a little rich now but it's nice a safe dyno tommorow.

Users who are viewing this thread