Can someone help me with my 03 Cobra,

BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
This might be the wrong forum for the question but i figured i stood best chance here to get the help;

I own a 03 Cobra and am interested in getting heads/cams. Im not familiar with these at all... My Cobra has minor bolt on mods and am curious to what mods i will have to do with the two (heads and cams). First off, what type of heads and cams to go with and secondly what kinda modification will need to be done to have them on my car and operate safely. Thanks for any help guys.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Why do you want to change your heads/cams? What are you trying to do? Your money would be better spent on a KB or a whipple I think. There are several different cams available for these cars, but as far as I'm aware, there are no heads, the factory units are more than sufficient.

BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
well then just cam's. I Kinda wanted to stay with the eaton blower, port it but stay with the stock one. I just want the rumble sound and with power... any ideas?

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
...do you know what you want for your cobra?

seems like your just throwing things out there...get a tune, exhaust, belt..your good to go, i guess

Users who are viewing this thread