Can so-called health food actually ruin your health?

CobRoush-00

Established Member
We are all car enthusiasts on this site and we care deeply about what type of oil or fuel we put in our cars. However, sometimes we forget that the whole concept of cars is based on the human body. Therefore, food is very important for our well being. So many things have gone wrong with our food system that our generation is the first to deal with many illnesses unknown to previous generations. Thankfully, some of us are more aware of the situation and are doing our best to feed ourselves and our families with healthier foods. The food companies, who created the monster, know that as well and they are jumping on the bandwagon to make sure they keep your dollars. How do you know the difference in that health food craze that is boiling around us. Knowledge is power. Educate yourself. Do it for your children because they seem to be ones targeted at the first place. For those of you who want to make a difference in a positive way, please check the link below and educate yourselves.
Keep in mind: Food is INFORMATION sent to the body to be sick or healthy. Eat well and you will run well, just like your car.

http://foodrevolutionsummit.org/

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Yo I'm on the real sugar trend, I honestly believe regular old sugar is way healthier than all the artificial sweeteners. Just gotta make room in your diet for the extra calories. Also I try to eat food with few simple ingredients and cook 95% of my own food. Not the "healthiest" stuff but w.e. I like wholesome food I can't gain weight and I try.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
ALL of this, both sides of the argument is bullshit ... plain and simple

Users who are viewing this thread