Can I see your cobra R??

BlackLX

Established Member
Hey guys...
I love these cars. I'd love to see a few pics of yours. I know there was only 107 93 r's built, but if anyone has one, don't forget ot post a pic for me.
thanx-
Mikey:beer:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Here is a photo of "Gwen"

Just got her two months ago and ALMOST have 500 miles on her now.

She is coming on strong already!:thumbsup:

Enjoy!

:beer: :coolman:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Originally posted by 93SVTCobra
VERY nice Bruce! I hope we are going to see you at the SVT Experience's Gingerman event next June!

To tell you the truth I have not heard any "firm" plans about a track event for the SVT experience as yet! I hear the hotel rooms are going like hot cakes and would go if a Gingerman event was for sure, but no one has been able to confirm that for me for absolute sure.

It also is on the same weekend as my annual pilgrimage to MIS for the Winston Cup race. So, I'm undecided at this point :shrug:

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Gingerman will be Wednesday and Thursday before the SVT Experience so it shouldn't interfer with anything! Details will be forthcoming.......

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
pa-mike.jpg

Still For Sale!:coolman:

Last edited:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
What do others in the UK think of the Mustang in general UK? Oh and if you do buy a vehicle over there, Mondeo ST220 is what you need.

UKCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Matt
What do others in the UK think of the Mustang in general UK? Oh and if you do buy a vehicle over there, Mondeo ST220 is what you need.

Mustangs have quite a good following here, although not many people think a late model is a real Mustang ! I find it very funny when people tell me that at car shows and then I tell them which car is mine !

Mustangs are cheaper to run and insure than a Ford Focus over here, apart from the Gas consumption.

As for a Mondeo ST220, I do have a Mondeo as my regular car, but its a Ghia X, loaded with all the toys. The ST220 is too thirsty for my liking, why drive around in a car that does 22mpg, when I could have a Cobra doing the same !

I agree with your thoughts though, its a fine car, looks great. Still miss my WRX though !

Mark

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by UKCobra
Mustangs have quite a good following here, although not many people think a late model is a real Mustang ! I find it very funny when people tell me that at car shows and then I tell them which car is mine !

Mustangs are cheaper to run and insure than a Ford Focus over here, apart from the Gas consumption.

As for a Mondeo ST220, I do have a Mondeo as my regular car, but its a Ghia X, loaded with all the toys. The ST220 is too thirsty for my liking, why drive around in a car that does 22mpg, when I could have a Cobra doing the same !

I agree with your thoughts though, its a fine car, looks great. Still miss my WRX though !

Mark

:D

Users who are viewing this thread