Can I get a SCT Practice tune..?

KEVINS

Established Member
Is it possible that someone can send me a junk practice tune for a 2002 Mustang?

I have an old SCT tuner that is getting the software updated from SCT b/c Live Link won't recognize the device right now but until I get it back from SCT I'd like to play with Live Link with a junk tune. Can someone email me a data log and tune tune file for a 2002 Mustang so I can get familiar with the software a bit?

ks

Last edited:

01yellercobra

Established Member
Live Link isn't for tuning. It's for datalogging. You can't open a tune with Live Link. I can send you an old datalog if you want to see one.

KEVINS

Established Member
Live Link isn't for tuning. It's for datalogging. You can't open a tune with Live Link. I can send you an old datalog if you want to see one.

Yea, that would be helpful. Can you send something to:

[email protected]

What do you use to change the parameters in a tune, like the rev limiter? Do you do this right in the tuner?

KS

Last edited:

01yellercobra

Established Member
Yea, that would be helpful. Can you send something to:

[email protected]

What do you use to change the parameters in a tune, like the rev limiter? Do you do this right in the tuner?

KS

The rev limiter can be changed on the hand held if your tuner gave you that option. Otherwise you need the Pro Racer Package to change the parameters.

Users who are viewing this thread