Can I ask a BIG favor??

swedensky

Established Member
My SVTP friends!!

Please hop on Facebook and vote for my white 5.0 on bags so I can win a set of Blaque Diamond wheels!

The link is here and please share it to all of your friends and forums also!

There is no need to register! You can hit skip!
Just click Vote, agree to vote on the app by hitting OK in a new window, go back and hit "Vote" next to my white car! I need a comeback, and as a member here hopefully I can get some help!!

http://woobox.com/uh7pyj

and here is the sexy pic they're using for the contest:

bd8shot_zpsvatd2nhb.jpg

swedensky

Established Member
If I win im going to do a giveaway of my own if I win in appreciation for the votes so if you vote, hop on my Instagram @swedensky and comment done!

swedensky

Established Member
Voted!

Good luck!

Mike out! :D

Voted for you but that other stang was looking sharp too!!! Good luck bro!

voted on Facebook. Good luck. Awesome looking car.

Done! Good luck

Good looking car.

Thank you guys!! Need a bigger lead cause he comes out of nowhere! And I agree his car looks sharp, and he just dipped it with a chameleon blurple!

Speedboosted

Established Member
Voted for ya Tyler! Never seen these wheels before..not sure if I like the look but your car looks good regardless

swedensky

Established Member
Voted for ya. Not a big fan of bags though.

Voted for ya Tyler! Never seen these wheels before..not sure if I like the look but your car looks good regardless

Thanks guys! They asked me to do the photoshoot and I drove to LA from sac to be a part of it. Other than travel it's all free and then we enter the contest to win the wheels for free!

swedensky

Established Member
one more vote for you, and you deserve it IMO

Voted, done.

Voted. I hate agreeing to stupid apps but I figured an SVTP member is worth it :beer:

Done. Good looking car man

Voted, car looks good.

Thanks guys!! I'm down right now and need a big final push if you have any ideas or anyone to share it with please help me out!! I appreciate you voting, and if the wife or kids or anyone else has a Facebook - commandeer their phones and vote as them too!! :banana:

Are those real calipers or those fake covers?

Nope those are 6 piston front brakes from 13/14 GT500 and Shelby 13/14 rears as well!

swedensky

Established Member
THANK YOU

To everyone who voted, I fell about 10 short but I'm super happy with the support from the mustang community, including those that voted for me even if they liked another car better, I know there are a few out there!

Users who are viewing this thread